PDA

View Full Version : Create a lobby - BIG PROBLEM! Car random function is broken!

Shi
28-09-2015, 15:33
I setup a private lobby yesterday.

I choosed "random" for car selection.

I created the lobby and send invites to my friends.

Then I choosed my car (Pagani Roadster) and the setup for the participating cars changed to "Road A" !!!

So everyone who joined had to take a Road A car

But I wanted it to be "RANDOM"

And you canīt change it back! You have to make a new lobby instead!

If the host chooses his car the car setup will change also! This is absolutely not good.

As we canīt create our own racing series or setup which cars should be allowed (like in GTR2 for example) the absolute minimun should be the correct function of the random-car setup.

Please I beg you - fix this.

Cheers
Shi

Shi
30-09-2015, 14:52
Maybe itīs not important for the GT3 and Formula leagues out there.

But if you want to start a 24h race with LMP1 and LMP2 participating itīs not possible to set up the lobby correctly.

Because RANDOM always changes to the class the host is selcting!

Come on this can be fixed quick and easily.

Spitfire77
30-09-2015, 20:33
Maybe itīs not important for the GT3 and Formula leagues out there.

But if you want to start a 24h race with LMP1 and LMP2 participating itīs not possible to set up the lobby correctly.

Because RANDOM always changes to the class the host is selcting!

Come on this can be fixed quick and easily.

I never noticed there was an option for Random.. That would be interesting for online racing combined with the Force Default Setups, once that is working.

Kinda like a shuffle mode :)

Shi
01-10-2015, 11:53
I never noticed there was an option for Random.. That would be interesting for online racing combined with the Force Default Setups, once that is working.

Kinda like a shuffle mode :)

Uh, I donīt know if the option is named "random" because Iīm not using the english interface. Maybe itīs called optional, variable or shuffle...

Fact is: Itīs not working correclty in online mode. It changes the class when the host is selecting his car.
That makes it impossible to have multiclass racing or mixed class racing.

Spitfire77
01-10-2015, 16:37
Uh, I donīt know if the option is named "random" because Iīm not using the english interface. Maybe itīs called optional, variable or shuffle...

Fact is: Itīs not working correclty in online mode. It changes the class when the host is selecting his car.
That makes it impossible to have multiclass racing or mixed class racing.

Crap I forgot to look this morning... I was busy messing with other settings. Will try tomorrow morning.

Shi
02-10-2015, 12:03
Now itīs solved.

You can change it back in the options (since patch 4.0?) as long as you havenīt started the session.

Thank you.

Thread can be closed...