PDA

View Full Version : Mojave Test Track have some issues...

KlubbinJay
28-09-2015, 23:36
Hi devs,

I've noticed something weird at the latest [DLC] track "Mojave Test Track" and thats the Angled Bend [round] show physics-bugs...you cant hit the wall on the outside of the angled bend, the car will act at slow and high speeds like its driving in gravel. Can you fix this? I've expected a awesome track [what it actually is] but without bugs, thats why i've paid for the DLC, right? So please do something about it ;)

Regards, Jay

Mr.Smoke
28-09-2015, 23:47
Wait, there is new DLC out?

KlubbinJay
28-09-2015, 23:49
Wait, there is new DLC out?

yup

c172fccc
29-09-2015, 00:03
Hi devs,

I've noticed something weird at the latest [DLC] track "Mojave Test Track" and thats the Angled Bend [round] show physics-bugs...you cant hit the wall on the outside of the angled bend, the car will act at slow and high speeds like its driving in gravel. Can you fix this? I've expected a awesome track [what it actually is] but without bugs, thats why i've paid for the DLC, right? So please do something about it ;)

Regards, Jay

The Mojave Test Track doesn't have any issues. However, the collision system seems to have an issue with the Mojave Test Track. ;)

I have to say that there was a fix on pCARS 2 that I think could be related to this and possibly fix it. I suppose that this fix will be in the next patch for Project CARS 1.

Mr.Smoke
29-09-2015, 00:12
yup

Oh yeah, i forgot....

My PS4 is goverened by SCEA which means i will be lucky to see it by tomorrow...

wyldanimal
29-09-2015, 04:00
Oh yeah, i forgot....

My PS4 is goverened by SCEA which means i will be lucky to see it by tomorrow...

it's 12:00 AM EST time here. Not on the PSN Store yet...

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

goeiste
29-09-2015, 15:43
SOME ISSUES??? wow, not just some...