PDA

View Full Version : Use a custom tune in Community Events?

Knightfall
29-09-2015, 00:05
I feel really stupid, but every time I go into a community event, the car handles way different then the same setup I just used in quick race weekend.

How do you setup a car and use THAT setup in the community events? I'm talking car setups, not the ABS, traction control and driving line stuff.

Edit: on ps4

N0body Of The Goat
29-09-2015, 05:06
Community Events and Time Trial use a set date and time of March 1st 2015 @ 1100. This will mean the air and track temps are probably lower than how you set up QRW, reducing tyre grip, plus I believe QRW will also start with a higher "rubbered in track."

If it is the same as on the PC, on the event screen, click the black box with 3 white lines in the top-right corner, select "garage" and then create/edit your setup.

Knightfall
29-09-2015, 12:13
Community Events and Time Trial use a set date and time of March 1st 2015 @ 1100. This will mean the air and track temps are probably lower than how you set up QRW, reducing tyre grip, plus I believe QRW will also start with a higher "rubbered in track."

If it is the same as on the PC, on the event screen, click the black box with 3 white lines in the top-right corner, select "garage" and then create/edit your setup.

Thank you much for your reply. I think what was going on is that the assists are now forced off. I definitely used ABS, so when I jam on the brakes in the Formula A car, I would get the wheels to lock up. Went into QRW, same track, same car, same turn and no wheel lock up while jamming on brakes.

I think I mistook the racing assists for the setup. I can't test this yet because when I came to this realization Sakitto was closed.