PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Evening LMP1 league- Drivers Needed (PRL)

EpilepticToast
29-09-2015, 03:09
Hello there,

Precision Racing League is still in it's early stages of an Xbox one Tuesday night lmp1 league and we are likely going to need some fresh interest for the remainder of the season. I am not an organizer of this league, only a participant who hopes for more numbers after our last race only brought in 3 people. We have quite a decently sized group signed up, but it seems more than half of them have backed out from the championship with no warning or reason. If any of you are interested in running 40-45 minute races on Tuesday's at 9pm eastern, please follow this link and sign up.

http://precisionracingleague.com/ocp/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=project-cars%2Famerican-project-cars_6%2Fseason-2-sign-up&keep_session=1554924768

This is a great sim racing league website that is user friendly and run very well. You will need to create an account to sign up for the season (not time consuming). From there, you can navigate to the other threads posted to establish your team name, car, and livery. Each race has it's own thread for discussion and questions.

Our next race is round 4 of 9 at Donnington GP tomorrow night, so be sure to sign up before then and you will most likely be able to participate providing others don't show (almost certain we will have 8+ free spots). All that is asked is that you are a clean and respectful racer with a mic for communication, it doesn't matter if you're not very fast.

All the info needed is on the site in neatly presented threads. I'm sure some of the other guys would be happy to see some new members to spice up the once active league again.

Please Join!:D

EpilepticToast
29-09-2015, 21:36
Come on guys, only a few more hours to get in for tonight's race. It could be cancelled if nobody shows again :(

EpilepticToast
06-10-2015, 05:22
bump for round 5 at Imola, Tuesday 9pm eastern.

Braken99
06-10-2015, 16:43
bump for round 5 at Imola, Tuesday 9pm eastern.

Sure ill be there and will sign up at 6pm

EpilepticToast
06-10-2015, 18:58
Sweet! Great to have a pro like you on board Braken,
this round is a night race just a heads up guys

Dynomight Motorsports
06-10-2015, 19:11
I would love to do it Toast, but my wife already hates that I'm part of two leagues.. I may see my Saturdays open up soon though..

EpilepticToast
07-10-2015, 06:02
totally understandable man, it is very time consuming to race in a league so that makes perfect sense

dantheracer
07-10-2015, 13:20
Man this is what I have been looking for. I would love to join in but i will have to wait until the next season. If I joined in on this one I know I would miss the last two events because Im getting married and going on a long honeymoon after. I hope there is enough interest to retry this because if it is available I will sign up. Too bad i didn't hop on Pcars sooner... Btw im not sure what you allow but I do race with a wheel and the settings set to real.

EpilepticToast
07-10-2015, 16:36
Hey Dan, that's a shame, I'm not sure if it will be recreated but I'm certain a new league will pop up once this one is complete. This is quite a laid back league for drivers of any experience (just need to be clean and respectful), most things are allowed so people can run basically however they want setup wise. You could still join in for any other races you could make, its not an issue if you can't make it for the last two events. Congratulations on your marriage!