PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Mojave... cars that have running engines would be handy...grrr!

Robhd
29-09-2015, 11:49
Have just downloaded the latest DLC pack..

Think i will give Mojave a spin in free practice mode

Any track configuration with any car... NO ENGINE... Cars just freewheel!

I am using an xbox one..

C'mon guys you have been at this long enough now! Still nobody tests anything before console release... I mean this isn't something you would normally not spot eh? Cars and engines... Bit like bread with butter!

Yours frustratedly but still politely please note mr mods... And ms mods

Sankyo
29-09-2015, 11:50
Do you have auto engine start enabled?

foxy2020
29-09-2015, 11:57
Well this new pack has caused liveries one to cause a problem and after having to rid myself of the modified pack totally as that caused game crashes etc i am wondering how long the others will last, OK these packs are cheap but if i pay for anything in life i want it, if i buy so much as a bag of crisps and the shop keeper takes my money but then takes back the crisps and pushes me out the door..i'd be angry....
I'm awaiting the usual crap about uninstalling and re installing but only after saying ten hail Mary's at midnight whilst having a fan on my xbox and chanting "kill MS kill MS".... i think on here the loyalists call it 'work arounds'..whole games a ruddy work around!!

Robhd
29-09-2015, 12:02
Do you have auto engine start enabled?

Aha! I have turned that option on and it now works... Is it a bug or just a case of me being slightly simple... I suspect it is the latter...lol

Thanks Remco... Do you want to close the thread or leave it open to show my stupidity... I may not be the only one...

Dynomight Motorsports
29-09-2015, 12:12
How are/is the new track? I won't be able to drive them til later tonight :(

Dynomight Motorsports
29-09-2015, 12:20
Err... Can someone please post a video of the new track so us American working stiffs can enjoy it. You know us Americans need instant gratification. :p