PDA

View Full Version : Where did the MERCEDES CLK DTM go?

RickyHill
30-09-2015, 14:40
Eeehm, am I the only one missing the Mercedes CLK DTM? Can't find it anywhere anymore...???

Pamellaaa
30-09-2015, 14:42
Eeehm, am I the only one missing the Mercedes CLK DTM? Can't find it anywhere anymore...???

Probably just a problem with your installation, try to verify your game cache through steam and see if it resolves the issue.

Right click on the game, properties, local file, verify game cache integrity.

PTG Baby Cow
30-09-2015, 14:44
Why is this in the xbox category?

nissan4ever
30-09-2015, 15:00

Go to My Games and Apps on Xbox One dashboard. Scroll over to Project CARS. Press menu button & select manage game. If you own all DLC, you'll see this.
In your case, something will be missing or it will say installing or something. Whichever one is the problem, uninstall that one. Re-install it. If it gets stuck during installation, wait 5-10 seconds. Hard restart your console. Should fix it & be installed. That has worked for some people on the forum (it's what I did).

ProjectCRAP
01-10-2015, 07:29
had the same problem, all the DLC showed up but after the latest Liveries pack download it screwed up. Delete and re install the packs that are missing cars.

birel
01-10-2015, 09:02
When i booted up the game last night it started to re-download 3 different packs and stopped installation towards the end of each pack, any ideas? Hope that doesn't happen every time I want to play.

milliotseb
01-10-2015, 09:14
When i booted up the game last night it started to re-download 3 different packs and stopped installation towards the end of each pack, any ideas? Hope that doesn't happen every time I want to play.
Are you on PC or XBOX?
For XBOX,Just uninstall the packs that give error and then, install them again (Inside manage game menu). It worked for me

birel
01-10-2015, 09:14
^^nevermind, i read about it in another thread.

birel
01-10-2015, 09:15
Thanks milliotseb

Jezza819
03-10-2015, 18:42
Go to My Games and Apps on Xbox One dashboard. Scroll over to Project CARS. Press menu button & select manage game. If you own all DLC, you'll see this.
In your case, something will be missing or it will say installing or something. Whichever one is the problem, uninstall that one. Re-install it. If it gets stuck during installation, wait 5-10 seconds. Hard restart your console. Should fix it & be installed. That has worked for some people on the forum (it's what I did).

How do you delete or uninstall the packs?

TheReaper GT
03-10-2015, 18:44
How do you delete or uninstall the packs?

Highlight each one and press menu

DH Fixxxer
05-10-2015, 12:45
What if I hit menu, tell it to uninstall, and then it doesn't uninstall? I hit uninstall and nothing happens, as if I hit nothing at all. I had two pieces of DLC that I needed to uninstall and reinstall and for the first one this solution you guys gave work, but this second DLC won't even uninstall :confused:

TheReaper GT
05-10-2015, 15:29
What if I hit menu, tell it to uninstall, and then it doesn't uninstall? I hit uninstall and nothing happens, as if I hit nothing at all. I had two pieces of DLC that I needed to uninstall and reinstall and for the first one this solution you guys gave work, but this second DLC won't even uninstall :confused:
Try a hard reset, maybe it's already gone.

DH Fixxxer
05-10-2015, 20:53
Well just tried the hard restart, it said that the DLC (which, in case it matters, the DLC I'm referring to is the liveries pack 1) was ready to install, so I started it, and it climbed and climbed and climbed and.... won't go past 95%... blehhhhhh

TheReaper GT
05-10-2015, 21:06
Well just tried the hard restart, it said that the DLC (which, in case it matters, the DLC I'm referring to is the liveries pack 1) was ready to install, so I started it, and it climbed and climbed and climbed and.... won't go past 95%... blehhhhhh

BUt the content is there in the game right? is just an xbox live issue.

DH Fixxxer
05-10-2015, 21:15
BUt the content is there in the game right? is just an xbox live issue.

I THINK so... As far as I can tell. So yeah that's the important part