PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Changes to SMS-R Championship power rankings

Joseph Barron
01-10-2015, 13:36
This is an important message for all teams competing in the SMS-R Driver Network Championship.

Due to a problem in the algorithm used to calculate the team points, the current power rankings are not correct. Therefore, we have fixed this issue and released updated power rankings on our website (http://www.projectcarsgame.com/esports.html). There are no changes to the driver rankings.

As a result of these changes, some teams have gained or lost points. However, these new rankings are not up for debate. These corrections are accurate and will therefore be used at the basis for the remaining rounds of the season.

There are 6 rounds remaining in the championship, so it is very important that all drivers obey the rules between now and the end of the season in order to maximise your team’s chances of success!

Please do not exploit track limits in any of the remaining rounds. The white lines are the edge of the circuit in all cases. If the game allows you to post a lap time, but we watch your ghost lap and see that you have all four wheels outside the white lines in any corner, you will be disqualified. Anything outside the white lines, including curbs and tarmac run-off areas, are not part of the race track.

In the most recent round of the championship, Formula A at Sakitto, nearly every team had one or more drivers disqualified for driving outside the white lines. To make sure that you earn the points you deserve, don’t push beyond the track limits. Even if you don’t receive an in-game penalty, you may still be disqualified after ghost review. If you choose to hide your ghost, your times will not be included.

Team managers: it’s imperative that you encourage all of your drivers taking part in the remaining rounds of the championship to heed these directives. The more drivers you have competing, the better chance you have of scoring a big haul of points!

Thank you all for taking part in the SMS-R Driver Network Championship. We’re looking forward to fair fight from here until the end of the season!

FACT0RY PIL0T
02-10-2015, 22:01
Where can I find the list of dates tracks and cars that have been decide for the remaing events?

I only see 2 events listed on that page of course im half blind so plzzz excuse me I drive with one eye...

Joseph Barron
05-10-2015, 08:33
Where can I find the list of dates tracks and cars that have been decide for the remaing events?

I only see 2 events listed on that page of course im half blind so plzzz excuse me I drive with one eye...

We announce each month's events at the beginning of each month, therefore only October's events are visible at the moment.

FACT0RY PIL0T
05-10-2015, 11:16
We announce each month's events at the beginning of each month, therefore only October's events are visible at the moment.

Ok so brands hatch is what car, I know the other one at Spa??

Joseph Barron
05-10-2015, 11:34
Ok so brands hatch is what car, I know the other one at Spa??

Renault Clio Cup.

Kevin Leaune
13-10-2015, 21:26
Michele Antuofermo becomes SDL Mixi125 for the rest of the championship

Kevin Leaune
15-01-2016, 14:40
F1-Masa becomes SDL Masa for the rest of the championship

WELCOME SDL Masa !

Joseph Barron
18-01-2016, 09:06
F1-Masa becomes SDL Masa for the rest of the championship

WELCOME SDL Masa !

Hi Kevin. F1-Masa has not changed his username to SDL Masa in the game. To prove he is a member of your team, please ask him to change his name in the game, or ask him to post in this thread to confirm that he has joined your team.

Kevin Leaune
18-01-2016, 09:22
He changed his nickname in the game

Kevin Leaune
18-01-2016, 09:40
SDL Masa Profile steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026447390/

Joseph Barron
18-01-2016, 09:47
Thanks Kevin. It looks like this information wasn't displaying properly for me, but I see it now.

All looks OK.