PDA

View Full Version : Career season bug?

Plato99
01-10-2015, 19:30
Think I may have found another bug.
Season 10 GT3 championship.
Did two practice and two qualifying sessions in the Bentley at Laguna Seca and put the car on pole for both races. I then exited Career and went online for a while.
Went back to career and found I couldn't enter the Laguna races (padlocked) but could start afresh in the UK, German, and AP championships.

What's that all about?

Schnizz58
01-10-2015, 19:36
Sounds like another profile save issue. The game didn't save the results of your qualifying at Laguna.

Machinist90
01-10-2015, 19:45
Think I may have found another bug.
Season 10 GT3 championship.
Did two practice and two qualifying sessions in the Bentley at Laguna Seca and put the car on pole for both races. I then exited Career and went online for a while.
Went back to career and found I couldn't enter the Laguna races (padlocked) but could start afresh in the UK, German, and AP championships.

What's that all about?

have had that happen to me too a few times...frustrating

Plato99
02-10-2015, 06:30
Sounds like another profile save issue. The game didn't save the results of your qualifying at Laguna.
It saved something because it locked me out of the event and championship. Most odd.

KkDrummer
02-10-2015, 09:00
It saved something because it locked me out of the event and championship. Most odd.

I've completed this same championship (GT3, US with Bentley) recently and didn't have any issues....it sounds like an issue with the save itself...you can also try the usual, clear cache of your console and see if it helps...

Plato99
02-10-2015, 12:52
Thought I'd bring it to the attention of the devs.
It appears that exiting after qualifying 2 is the issue, the reason it locked me out of the races. Very annoying as I didnt want to the UK, AP, or German championships!
So in order to work around this one it looks like one has to do FP1, FP2, Q1, Q2, R1 and R2 in one session

milliotseb
03-10-2015, 14:18
Thought I'd bring it to the attention of the devs.
It appears that exiting after qualifying 2 is the issue, the reason it locked me out of the races. Very annoying as I didnt want to the UK, AP, or German championships!
So in order to work around this one it looks like one has to do FP1, FP2, Q1, Q2, R
Or maybe after you finished Q2 > start the "race" session menu, then exit to main menu if you did not have time to do the race now.
I think I had this problem once already shortly after game release.