PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live - Down?

RTA nOsKiLlS
01-10-2015, 21:13
Is Xbox Live down for anyone else or just me?

Just reset the console, now I can't sign in.

Schnizz58
01-10-2015, 21:16
Hey Xbox members, are you having issues signing in to Xbox Live? We are aware of this and are working hard to get it resolved ASAP! Thank you for being patient in the meantime. We’ll post another update when more information becomes available.

talby71
01-10-2015, 21:48
http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status

check here when in doubt

TheReaper GT
01-10-2015, 21:50
Yep, all down.

Flat_out
01-10-2015, 22:07
It's been a pain in the arse this week.

RTA nOsKiLlS
01-10-2015, 22:22
I cannot even get the game to start, it keeps trying to sync data.

TheReaper GT
01-10-2015, 22:24
I cannot even get the game to start, it keeps trying to sync data.

Set the xbox to offline

STEELJOCKEY
02-10-2015, 00:10
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/609366/Xbox-Live-down-Xbox-One-why-is-Xbox-Live-down-Microsoft-online

RTA nOsKiLlS
02-10-2015, 11:30
Set the xbox to offline

DOH! I didn't think of that. I will remember for next time its down. :)

Riskymiata1
02-10-2015, 12:07
At midnight in Greece Xbox live was down . I saw in my queue that liveries part 1 ,modified car pack and ultimate edition car pack were trying to update .installation was stopinng. Right now that live is up again .the three packs were trying to update without luck . I did a hard reset and the same problem .so full uninstall at the game and my save data file and again from the start . What' s going on guys.? I have the ultimate edition on a disk and now I'm waiting to see what will happen .very strange?

KkDrummer
02-10-2015, 12:31
At midnight in Greece Xbox live was down . I saw in my queue that liveries part 1 ,modified car pack and ultimate edition car pack were trying to update .installation was stopinng. Right now that live is up again .the three packs were trying to update without luck . I did a hard reset and the same problem .so full uninstall at the game and my save data file and again from the start . What' s going on guys.? I have the ultimate edition on a disk and now I'm waiting to see what will happen .very strange?

did you manage to update the DLC packs? if not and they are still hanging, uninstall then reinstall them...should do the trick...

Riskymiata1
02-10-2015, 16:24
I did it and everything is fine now ...actually I did the whole game uninstall ,then install from the disk , I accepted the update file in installation and at last every dlc I installed manually .then everything went good.

KkDrummer
02-10-2015, 20:15
I did it and everything is fine now ...actually I did the whole game uninstall ,then install from the disk , I accepted the update file in installation and at last every dlc I installed manually .then everything went good.

good stuff, enjoy it! =]

tclancey
02-10-2015, 20:16
RTA, if you're only racing offline events, always turn your box offline before driving, it really helps the graphics and stutters.