PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start a US league for more rookie drivers

Dizeaz
02-10-2015, 12:51
Like the title says, I'm not expert. Currently racing with my Dad and Brother, and a few other randoms from time to time. We are looking to start something with a little more normal schedule. Not the fastest guys around that track, and mistakes do tend to happen. Basically what we are looking for are some players of the same caliber and understanding that while trying to be as clean as possible mistakes are going to happen and not lose their mind over it. So if there are some other like minded players lets get together and figure out some times that we could link up and get something going!

Mr.Smoke
02-10-2015, 19:31
Im currently working on starting a league with a couple other guys & we could certainly use some level-headed guys like you to participate. Let me know if you want more details.

Shi
05-10-2015, 07:16
What time do you want to race?

We have a rookie league already with guys from the USA racing with us.
3 more permanent people would be great.

watch here for more information:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22800-Project-Cars-PS4-League/page3

Cheers Shi

Cornellious
05-10-2015, 12:04
I'm keen on this! You got anything sorted yet?

Dizeaz
05-10-2015, 12:35
Thanks but I'm not sure I can commit to those times you have posted in that thread. Looks like a fun league, but don' think I'm ready to spin tires in LMP1 in a league atm as well.

Dizeaz
05-10-2015, 12:35
Im currently working on starting a league with a couple other guys & we could certainly use some level-headed guys like you to participate. Let me know if you want more details.

Sure shoot me some details

Dizeaz
05-10-2015, 12:37
I'm keen on this! You got anything sorted yet?

Not yet, let's get with Mr. Smoke and see what we can come up with. If not what times are best. Personally for my Dad and I Sundays early evening, but I'm sure we can work something. Winter is coming and I'll have plenty of indoors time lol.

Mr.Smoke
05-10-2015, 14:25
Not yet, let's get with Mr. Smoke and see what we can come up with. If not what times are best. Personally for my Dad and I Sundays early evening, but I'm sure we can work something. Winter is coming and I'll have plenty of indoors time lol.

Im working on a league with a couple friends & we are currently working on getting drivers assigned to cars. We will be running a mixed field of GT3 cars with some LMP2 Oreca's in the field, much like the TUDOR.

Main races will be held on Sunday evenings. Lobby will open at 8pm EST with a one hour practice which is time for drivers to join. Followed by a 15 min qualifying before the race. Races will be 1.25 to 1.75 hours in length & our first season will be 4 races long on North American tracks.

Earlier in the week there will be qualifying sessions between up to 12 drivers looking to fill 4-5 open spots in the main race, depending which class (GT3/LMP2) you drive in.

Real assists & manual gears will be forced.

If this interests you, please send me a PM with the PSN info of you & your guys, as well as which class they prefer to race in. From there, vehicle offers will be generated & forwarded to you for you to pick from.

Mr.Smoke
05-10-2015, 14:28
Some of our drivers are quite experienced & quick, but some are beginners yet. Racing with those faster then you, usually helps you improve your driving.

Shi
05-10-2015, 14:31
Thanks but I'm not sure I can commit to those times you have posted in that thread. Looks like a fun league, but don' think I'm ready to spin tires in LMP1 in a league atm as well.

A LMP1 is easier to drive as an Supersportscar without assists. :D

Dizeaz
07-10-2015, 13:45
I have been running some LMP1 lately and they are quite fun.