PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had this

Poulka
02-10-2015, 22:03
When I go to load my game after I press A to load game I get black and grey project cars screen and it it just hangs and it just stays there. I have updated to patch 4.0, I have disc version on Xbox one.

Umer Ahmad
02-10-2015, 22:08
Delete your save game file, try again. You will lose career progress

Poulka
02-10-2015, 22:20
Ok. Trying a game reinstall first. I will delete game save if that fails hate to lose progress. I had 42 badges going but oh well. Thanks Umer first I had direct contact with you.

Poulka
03-10-2015, 03:06
Did reinstall I guess now to do inevitable get rid of save game file. I can't get into game at all.

Poulka
03-10-2015, 09:46
Umer that's what it came too. I deleted save game data and now sits working. I posted somewhere else that I think it's cloud data causing this. The reason I say this is because, I deleted just local data first time, the game synced,but the problem remained. But as soon I deleted everything it went back to working. The thing now is tracing to see what causes the cloud data to corrupt.

STEELJOCKEY
03-10-2015, 09:48
how many saved races did you have?

Plato99
03-10-2015, 10:56
Umer that's what it came too. I deleted save game data and now sits working. I posted somewhere else that I think it's cloud data causing this. The reason I say this is because, I deleted just local data first time, the game synced,but the problem remained. But as soon I deleted everything it went back to working. The thing now is tracing to see what causes the cloud data to corrupt.

I swear if this happens to me I will smash the disc into a million pieces and mail them back to SMS !!

Schnizz58
03-10-2015, 15:15
That's a leading theory right now but nobody knows for sure.

Poulka
03-10-2015, 20:09
Well I had just prepped to start season 14 or 15. I was attempting to win all championships. Right now that's my leading theory because of how it was letting me back into the game until it synced with the cloud.