PDA

View Full Version : What's missing? A top three conversation with Gravit8

Gravit8
04-10-2015, 00:56
I'm only gonna pick one.
But the point of thread is to discuss the top three missing cars in pcars. Hopefully it stays rational and doesn't devolve.
But I intend this to be a serious discussion

For me it's the corvette. Not just because of its heritage. But because it seems a rather easy license to obtain. Chevrolette probably wants in this game as bad as SMS need more cars.
Same can't be said of Ferrari.
On that note.
Feel free to throw a huge list up or a small one. Just have some sentences to back them up as to why they shoul be in the top three.

Zanzibar
04-10-2015, 02:47
Spec Miata. The do-it-yourself, every mans race car and the most popular club racing series in North America.

But I wouldn't mind seeing a Corvette either.

ace1973
04-10-2015, 03:05
Maybe a Chevrolet old vs new pack. 2015 Corvette C7 GT3, 1967 Corvette Trans Am series, 2015 Camaro GT3/4, 1968 Penske Camaro Trans Am series.

hkraft300
04-10-2015, 03:20
There's a car request thread here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21910-What-cars-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

We have some modern stuff and some period stuff + a raft of classic Lotus coming.

How about more 80's and 90's racers?

Lancia Group C to run with the Sauber. Because Lancia has epic racing heritage and if it came with the Martini livery it would just be proper. Some things are iconic Motorsport and pCars is all about racing.

Aston DBR9. Yes it is yet another Aston with a V12, but you can't say no to a V12 Aston. It would fill the GT1 class and bridge the gap between the McLaren Long Tail and Merc CLK.

I'd love to see Jaguars in this game too. They've made some proper race cars over the years.

We have more LMP coming, Indycars, V8 Supercars... A raft of Lotus racers...
Looking forward to them all.

Mahjik
04-10-2015, 03:23
Yes, we already have a car request thread. I understand yours has a slightly different take on it, but at the end of the day, it's still a car request thread. Let's keep the discussion about wanted cars in the thread linked above please (as we don't need everyone's own take on the same topic in separate threads).