PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Issue refueling?

jfs
06-10-2015, 01:53
Hey guys,

I don't have time to play super often, but I just went for a GT3 race in my career at Watkins Glenn. I was surprised to see that there was no refueling when I pitted for tires. I had to stop twice actually, the rain started to fall with a few laps remaining. So 2 pit stop and no fuel. I ran out of gas... pitty.

On a secondary question, is there a way to change the fuel quantity we start a race with?

Si I did something wrong or there is an issue with refueling?

I play on xBox One, the game is up to date as of today.

Thanks!

JFS.

Rockefelluh
06-10-2015, 02:22
Hey guys,

I don't have time to play super often, but I just went for a GT3 race in my career at Watkins Glenn. I was surprised to see that there was no refueling when I pitted for tires. I had to stop twice actually, the rain started to fall with a few laps remaining. So 2 pit stop and no fuel. I ran out of gas... pitty.

On a secondary question, is there a way to change the fuel quantity we start a race with?

Si I did something wrong or there is an issue with refueling?

I play on xBox One, the game is up to date as of today.

Thanks!

JFS.

The GT3 series does not allow refueling, just tires. I was confused initially as well. Just make sure to check the rules and regulations in the start menu while in practice, qually, etc.

jfs
06-10-2015, 12:36
That's a very good answer, I did not notice that, there was refuelling in GT4 if I remember correctly.

Can we modify the fuel we start with? You know, to have enough for the race...

Bealdor
06-10-2015, 12:51
You can adjust the fuel load in your car setup. There's even an alternative fuel setting for qualifying sessions.

Schnizz58
06-10-2015, 14:53
That's a very good answer, I did not notice that, there was refuelling in GT4 if I remember correctly.

Can we modify the fuel we start with? You know, to have enough for the race...
Yes, it's in the tuning setup.

jfs
09-10-2015, 12:23
Got it guys. I never noticed there was other settings than the first page with the tires.

Thanks.