PDA

View Full Version : Car settings

Johnny BeGood
06-10-2015, 04:01
Hello all,

This is my first post ever on this forum, and I have to say seriously that I :love_heart: this racing simulation. I bought the game last Saturday and went at the same time get myself a Logitech G27. I am hook.

I have one question. I have real difficulty to set proper car settings but my main concern is not really that issue. Every time that I get into pit lane for a pitstop, and go to change let's say the tires for example well I can't because it's flickering none stop. Even the slider bars in the same page slide by themselves, so I cannot do any kind of set ups. :mad: Any idea why it is flickering? I experience this flickering problem only in pit stop. :(

Tank you,

Johnny BeGood :)

goeiste
06-10-2015, 04:40
Hi Johnny, try this site http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

senn
06-10-2015, 04:50
Hello all,

This is my first post ever on this forum, and I have to say seriously that I :love_heart: this racing simulation. I bought the game last Saturday and went at the same time get myself a Logitech G27. I am hook.

I have one question. I have real difficulty to set proper car settings but my main concern is not really that issue. Every time that I get into pit lane for a pitstop, and go to change let's say the tires for example well I can't because it's flickering none stop. Even the slider bars in the same page slide by themselves, so I cannot do any kind of set ups. :mad: Any idea why it is flickering? I experience this flickering problem only in pit stop. :(

Tank you,

Johnny BeGood :)

It might be that when you go to change settings, you have your wheel hard over, or possibly something depressing your pedals. I'm not 100% sure, but maybe try centering your wheel when adjusting settings, or playing with the pedals, see if that helps. Also make sure you have no other devices (gamepads etc) hooked up....

Roger Prynne
06-10-2015, 16:28
Yeah like senn posted.... you probably need to center your wheel.

Johnny BeGood
06-10-2015, 18:56
Thank you all,

I had te recenter my wheel and unplug a gamepad.

Rob Prange
06-10-2015, 19:49
Now that you have fixed the issue, you might want to check out our dedicated set-up forum for help on setting up your car :)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?117-The-Garage-Car-Setup-Talk