PDA

View Full Version : Hotlapping friends request

iKasbian
06-10-2015, 13:44
Looking for friends who like hotlapping and are decently quick (not alien)

Seems like the majority of my friends have disappeared to the dark side (I won't be, the demo put me off!) so am short on any kind of competition, rapidly loosing interest because of this so hopefully a few more like minded friends will rekindle it.

I don't use any assists and only use cockpit cam, not that that makes any difference but would be good to meet hotlappers who do the same.

Please feel free to send me a freinds request - iKasabian -

Ps

Theres probably already a thread for this but didn't easily find and am tooo tired to look.

Cheers

PPPMAT
06-10-2015, 14:53
Looking for friends who like hotlapping and are decently quick (not alien)

Seems like the majority of my friends have disappeared to the dark side (I won't be, the demo put me off!) so am short on any kind of competition, rapidly loosing interest because of this so hopefully a few more like minded friends will rekindle it.

I don't use any assists and only use cockpit cam, not that that makes any difference but would be good to meet hotlappers who do the same.

Please feel free to send me a freinds request - iKasabian -

Ps

Theres probably already a thread for this but didn't easily find and am tooo tired to look.

Cheers

You can add me if you like (username is same as GT) although I am alternating between PC and 'the other one'. There is a weekly hot lap time trial posted on the pistonheads website (under video games) that is cross platform but does have some xbone guys in it. They are quick but not out of reach if that's what you are looking for.

Cheers

Matt

PTG Baby Cow
08-10-2015, 14:12
Kasabian you can add me. I think I recognize the name.

Johngrim
08-10-2015, 14:41
I joined a league that's just finished season one we are recruiting for season 2 that starts in 2 weeks wed night 8.30 it gives you something to practice for each week!