PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Early Car Packs corrupted???

krazyhippy
08-10-2015, 00:31
So I booted up Pcars today and it asked me 2 update my modified car pack and my limited edition car pack. I said to update it with a confused thought in my head to why it would be updating a car pack. Well long story short the install failed and failed and failed again and now my car packs are gone. So is there a way I can get them back or am I screwed?

CPU M Rossi
08-10-2015, 00:54
they were updated to remove a placeholder icon that said season pass which was cancelled
look here for more info
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40060-Modified-Pack-Limited-Edition-amp-Livery-1-mandatory-update

inthebagbud
08-10-2015, 12:00
So I booted up Pcars today and it asked me 2 update my modified car pack and my limited edition car pack. I said to update it with a confused thought in my head to why it would be updating a car pack. Well long story short the install failed and failed and failed again and now my car packs are gone. So is there a way I can get them back or am I screwed?

My re-installation of pack 1 failed numerous times. I just deleted from xbox and reinstalled from the market place and all was good