PDA

View Full Version : Personal best time

Flihp
08-10-2015, 13:36
Hello,

Is there a trick to having the game remember my personal best times so that everytime I load a track with a particular car I can see it. I can flick through timing screens, but it only seems to remember the current session.

Thanks.
phil

Roger Prynne
08-10-2015, 13:54
You can see your best time at the bottom right of screen when you go to a session menu.... but you probably already knew that.
So I don't really understand your question.

Carinis
08-10-2015, 16:22
You can see your best time at the bottom right of screen when you go to a session menu.... but you probably already knew that.
So I don't really understand your question.

It only shows if you have set it in time trial mode, if you haven't set one in TT then it shows nothing

JSAG
08-10-2015, 16:25
No I'm not getting that either.
On my PC, bottom left it says V4.10.0.1099
Bottom right there's nothing about times or anything else even after the clock wipe finishes loading.

Cheers
John

Carinis
08-10-2015, 17:43
No I'm not getting that either.
On my PC, bottom left it says V4.10.0.1099
Bottom right there's nothing about times or anything else even after the clock wipe finishes loading.

Cheers
John

It shows before you load into the circuit, but only if you have set the time in time trial mode if not you just get a series of dashes

Roger Prynne
08-10-2015, 17:51
Well I never noticed that it had been removed.
It used to be under the tile on the right, where you can set up the session/conditions etc.
When did that get removed?

JSAG
08-10-2015, 18:16
It shows before you load into the circuit, but only if you have set the time in time trial mode if not you just get a series of dashes

So there is no record of your best times other than time trials.

Flihp
09-10-2015, 02:52
Ok, I must say I must be blind, because I have never really noticed at bottom of screen before, but since it's not there now it doesn't matter. What I meant is in the lap info hud, it keeps a record of current session, but if you get out and go back in, there is no record of your best time, there is my personal best, but it's got no records of times. Only record of online best from time trials I'm guessing. So if I want a time up there do I need to go into time trials?. It's a bit odd since you can't change setups in time trials and I don't really think it's practical to go into free practice, setup the car and get your mojo and get that nice lap in only to get out to time trials to try to replicate it so it records your best time, which may or may not be better than your practice runs.
Anyway I guess that's all we can do if there is no other way.

MISTER WU
09-10-2015, 03:46
So we have another person from Brownsville (Townsville) i see mate ;)

Flihp
09-10-2015, 04:22
So we have another person from Brownsville (Townsville) i see mate ;)

Yep and TGIF!!!

MISTER WU
09-10-2015, 05:27
Ohh yeh for sure bruz, ill be racing later tonight if yah keen mate.

-carbo-
09-10-2015, 05:45
I think the only reason it records TT times and not others is track conditions have a big effect on times.

ashasha
11-10-2015, 08:55
Well I never noticed that it had been removed.
It used to be under the tile on the right, where you can set up the session/conditions etc.
When did that get removed?
Yeah, just noticed that tonight on the xBox One as well. I guess that it was the last patch.

Nice.