PDA

View Full Version : Im officially DONE!!

Motorhead Racer
10-10-2015, 20:09
yes yes I know you hate negative posts as you want this to be some sort of poster game, that every body wants, but it is so flawed, so seriously flawed...

Some of you may remember I made a post before about rammers and such
Other posts about the stupid people who just asssume pad racers are stupid and cannot race..
This place reaks of elitism, you are either a wheel user and race with all assists off (even if the cars would normally ahve some assists, I mean WTF seriously?)... or you are an arcade racing loving stupid guy without a brain...

Let me tell you something about myself, I am a disabled gamer, I cannot use a wheel, as I would be unable to use pedals, and have you tried using paddles for acceleration? It crap, then there is the above point about all in realism or go home attitude, 1. Manual gears is impossible, trying to use the paddles lower for acceleration and braking and the upper ones for gear change is impossible. 2. No ABS makes it impossible for me to race most cars, again see above about the paddles, it is impossible to be sensitive enough with these..

And then there is the idiots, just out of control when nearly every single lobby has it... sure join a league you say, join a team or whatever the name is for it these days.. oh wait thats right, I work shifts so cannot commit to one night a week, the same night every week, oh and then there is the whole issue with assists again...

and then there is the bugs, if they fix one, another comes along, I know they're are doing their best, but it's too late

Are you people really that ignorant and so far stuck up your backsides, and really this inconsiderate?

But to cut this post short, and to get to the point, after months of coming back and trying again with this game, I am now giving up, no longer worth my time to be constantly frustrated by some of the community who just want to race their way, with no consideration of other people.. You know who you are...

Good Riddance!

Sergi01978
10-10-2015, 21:02
Sorry to hear that you're throwing in the towel Motorhead.

I too use a controller and dislike some peoples attitude towards other peoples preferences, whether it be assists or camera choice.
The online racing has been hit and miss personally, but to be fair, it's always gonna be difficult to stop people from wrecking/ramming in any race game.

I will never understand why someone will spend 45 mins +, practice/qualifying, to then try and take out as many other players during the race!

For what its worth, when I find a decent group/lobby, the online racing is by far the most exciting racing I have experienced by far.

Machinist90
10-10-2015, 21:05
I keep to singleplayer,all assists and raceline,to hell with their elitism,if they want it hardcore real they should hire a racecar for a day :)

Sergi01978
10-10-2015, 21:21
I keep to singleplayer,all assists and raceline,to hell with their elitism,if they want it hardcore real they should hire a racecar for a day :)

It's only a game after all?

I use manual gears, abs off, Tc off etc......but this will upset many.....I use Chase cam!

Well, actually I like the cockpit view with the open wheelers, but with the other classes I find it difficult to pick the right lines, and nigh on impossible to tell where other car are.

Point is, we all play the game in our own ways, and if it wasn't supposed to be played how we choose, then Mr bell wouldn't of approved the settings in the first place.

John Hargreaves
10-10-2015, 21:34
@OP - But aren't your two main gripes more with other people than the game? Hard to see how snobs and rammers are SMS's fault.

Sergi01978
10-10-2015, 22:06
@OP - But aren't your two main gripes more with other people than the game? Hard to see how snobs and rammers are SMS's fault.

He's got a point.

Motorhead Racer
11-10-2015, 10:04
show me where apart from the bugs I pointed the blame at SMS?
Rammers COULD be dealt with with an effective punishment system, it has been done in other games, like why would someone be going flat out into a slow chicane or hairpin, surely there are measures for this if you can do the shortcuts also

FMS
11-10-2015, 11:34
Angry, angry gamesters! :)

F2kSel
11-10-2015, 12:10
I really don't care if people use assists or what view they want to use but I think it should be displayed in game.

TrevorAustin
11-10-2015, 12:30
I think they should have ford cortinas in the game

Umer Ahmad
11-10-2015, 14:17
The rammers days are numbered

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40511-Why-is-there-no-repercussion-for-rammers&p=1144015#post1144015

John Hargreaves
11-10-2015, 15:20
I think they should have ford cortinas in the game

Slightly off topic perhaps, but as it's compulsory for all threads to become car requests, all I can say is yeah baby, Lotus Cortinas. More classic touring cars the better. :cool:

yorksnproud
11-10-2015, 15:47
Slightly off topic perhaps, but as it's compulsory for all threads to become car requests, all I can say is yeah baby, Lotus Cortinas. More classic touring cars the better. :cool:

Now we're talking, Lotus Cortina's and maybe a Lotus Sunbeam for good measure.

This thread has become far more interesting than listening to someone whining about rammers. By the way, if you don't like rammers, then don't go where the rammers hang out. Join a site that doesn't cater for that crap.

vahagn_hayk
11-10-2015, 16:03
well said and that is the way to go! to hell with those online rammers and parkers of players and idiot morons! single player all the way AI at lowest as possible and enjoy lapping those AI drivers picture them being those messed up MP lobby crash into everyone donkeys! +10 for your post Machinist90!!!!!!

TrevorAustin
11-10-2015, 22:01

Just thought I'd get in early as not only wasn't already off topic, it was going nowhere.

Nice mkiii road car as well.

Charger
12-10-2015, 00:40
We restored his faith in online gaming apparently so hes not gone, was very quick as well, keep it going!

Shinzah
12-10-2015, 01:05
well said and that is the way to go! to hell with those online rammers and parkers of players and idiot morons! single player all the way AI at lowest as possible and enjoy lapping those AI drivers picture them being those messed up MP lobby crash into everyone donkeys! +10 for your post Machinist90!!!!!!

So um. How do you really feel, vahagn?

Angst1974
12-10-2015, 01:18
Cool , where are you going that has everything you want ? I'd like to check it out .

Charger
12-10-2015, 03:02
http://rwb-racing.enjin.com/

balderz002
12-10-2015, 08:01
Now we're talking, Lotus Cortina's and maybe a Lotus Sunbeam for good measure.

This thread has become far more interesting than listening to someone whining about rammers. By the way, if you don't like rammers, then don't go where the rammers hang out. Join a site that doesn't cater for that crap.

I will see your LOTUS based daily drivers, and raise you a Jaguar Mk.II! ;)

Motorhead Racer
12-10-2015, 11:01
Last night I decided to give it one last try, and with the RWB racing folks... and for now I am back, in a limited capacity, only did a couple of races as my internet decided to not co-operate, but it was enough, I will still race... If ANYONE has a lobby, especially a private one and runs with some assists and needs an extra driver, private message me here or on steam (RWB Motörhead).

One highlight from the night was the kicking and banning of a certain infamous rammer! and some brilliant racing by Charger, just a shame I picked the wrong line to defend into that corner haha ;)

Sankyo
12-10-2015, 11:15
I guess that this can be closed now.