PDA

View Full Version : Cars won't leave the pit

Abnaxos
11-10-2015, 09:34
As already described here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39907-Still-Experiencing-Pit-Stop-Bugs&p=1138910&viewfull=1#post1138910), my car won't leave the pit. This doesn't seem to be limited to Nürburgring, I'm now having the same issue at Bathurst with BMW M3 GT3. The car just won't leave the pit. It can be fixed by re-entering the pit and leaving it again, an option, that isn't available during the race.

This is actually quite game breaking, just as any other pit stop bug. It forces the player to setup the race in a way that doesn't require pit stops by turning off tire wear, limiting the race length, using hard tyres or combinations of it. It's very annoying.

I can't say anything about the other pit-stop bugs though, I'm usually stuck as soon as I enter the pit during the race.

Bruno Alexandre
12-10-2015, 15:19
Need some info on this issue for each track:

What mode did this happened on?
What position did you start the race on ?
Vehicle used and opponents ?
Did you use pit-strategy and if so what did you change?

TheReaper GT
12-10-2015, 15:50

Any track, any car, very random since day one but more often after 3.0. Happens in any session that have the Return to pits option.

Tomcul
12-10-2015, 16:19
Same on ps4 happens regularly.. All tracks all cars. Has been like that since day one for me tho

Fre.Mo
13-10-2015, 07:06
It also happens to me, but only when starting practice or qualif.

Abnaxos
17-10-2015, 10:33
As has been written already by others: Any car, any track. Changing e.g. the brake balance on-track seems to provoke it, but it can also be reproduced without touching any car settings on-track.

steviraikkonen
17-10-2015, 10:39
I've never touched brake balance. Ps4, any car, any track, career, quick race. Not sure about multiplayer not been on in a while.

Zeke Bewlay
17-10-2015, 10:45
I've seen this occasionally during practice or qualifying but never during race pit stop. Solution is to hit pause and then return to pit and then drive again

Abnaxos
17-10-2015, 11:50
Solution is to hit pause and then return to pit and then drive again
Yes, that's what I described in the original posting. However, it may also happen during the race, and if it does, the "Return to Pit" option isn't available and you'll have to give up the race. There's no way out of that pit anymore.

SGETI
17-10-2015, 14:56

Online 60 lap race
started in 7th
GT3 and LMP2 mixed at Mazda Laguna Seca
changed gas to 15 laps. tire pressure was changed, forgot now the exact setting.

The first pit stop did not have any issue.
2nd pit stop, screen with gas amount and tire info displayed, I moved the gas amount down, went to exist, unable to exit from screen, had to quit race.

Zeke Bewlay
17-10-2015, 21:31
Yes, that's what I described in the original posting. However, it may also happen during the race, and if it does, the "Return to Pit" option isn't available and you'll have to give up the race. There's no way out of that pit anymore.

Yes understood, to clarify my real point was that I have never had this problem while pitting in a race only when actually in garage during practice or quali so perhaps completely different issue