PDA

View Full Version : Report from Imola.

tclancey
11-10-2015, 17:20
Same as usual, a full solo weekend, 100% difficulty this time, including a 50 lap race.

I ran the practice and qualifying yesterday and left my xbox on all night. Because we cant save the game between sessions. GRRRRRRR!

I qualified 14th which I was quite pleased with as I'm using a slightly dodgy controller.

So today I ran the final practice and started the race to find I was in pole position. Which was somewhat unexpected. I don't remember seeing any messages yesterday explaining 13 other drivers had been demoted to the back of the grid!

How very strange.

Bruno Alexandre
12-10-2015, 15:50
Need more information:
- what sessions did you have enabled
- how long were your practice and qualifying runs ?
- did you skip a session?
- did you simulate or accelerated the progression at any point?
- What car did you use?

tclancey
14-10-2015, 10:45
Hi Bruno.

I ran all sessions, all full length.
I didn't skip any sessions, but I did use time progression on the warm-up (last practice), I didn't use it in qualifying, I know that has problems. So at the end of qualifying I saw my name in the list 14th.
I think the car was the Aston GT3, it was either that or the Audio GT3 car.

QPRLad
14-10-2015, 11:37
Why don't you just start the race weekend again after qualifying but put yourself 14th on the grid?

That way you don't have to leave you XB1 on all night.

Bruno Alexandre
14-10-2015, 13:28
Hi Bruno.

I ran all sessions, all full length.
I didn't skip any sessions, but I did use time progression on the warm-up (last practice), I didn't use it in qualifying, I know that has problems. So at the end of qualifying I saw my name in the list 14th.
I think the car was the Aston GT3, it was either that or the Audio GT3 car.

Havn't been able to make this happen so far, thou i'm not using 50 laps due to the time it would take. Can you try to make it happen again but with less laps ?