PDA

View Full Version : racing groups

nwrlchargerl
12-10-2015, 17:21
I have around 6 people that I regularly race with and personally I'd like to take part in faster/cleaner and bigger lobbies more often along with my group. Are there any groups that race on a daily basis? Or any individual fast guys that would like to race with us?

d4ninho
12-10-2015, 17:35
www.tvrf.co.uk

site i own that holds series on pcars, we are in week 3 of 4 in our short clio series right now, but we race wednesdays at 9pm uk time, once clios finish we are racing a new series which will be announced on our site.

nwrlchargerl
12-10-2015, 17:42
www.tvrf.co.uk

site i own that holds series on pcars, we are in week 3 of 4 in our short clio series right now, but we race wednesdays at 9pm uk time, once clios finish we are racing a new series which will be announced on our site.

Hi mate, looks good. Not really up for binding into anything like that at the moment as I work different shifts along with my racing group, we're looking for something more open, have a regular get together and just put a random lobby together and race different things. I will recommend it to people though :)

Global Sim Racing
13-10-2015, 01:54
If you're looking for a cockpit, no brake line/no assist league I hope you'll give us at Global Sim Racing a look!

www.globalsimracing.org