PDA

View Full Version : Gear switching glitch

delta_reg
13-10-2015, 01:05
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFhKD3HeGKw

Okay so I'm having a good run on California Highway and this glitch happens again, where I'm switching gears and it switches down two gears instead of one, causing me to spin out. :/ You can see it in the end of the video. This has been happening pretty frequently to me lately, it doesn't seem to matter the car or track and it can be while switching up gears or switching down. And I know it isn't me hitting the button twice by accident. :P Does anyone else get this? Just been wondering how frequent it is. It can be quite annoying at times.

SUBGTRACER
13-10-2015, 01:35
I had this problem , I don't know what hardware you are using ............... I use a t500 gt rim , at first I thought it was the game but then realised it was my rim had broken something inside near the paddle on downshift ...

Opened the wheel up fixed it all good . Just a thought if you are using a wheel bud.

delta_reg
13-10-2015, 02:12
Thanks. :) I use a controller though, just a regular DS4. Maybe it is my controller causing it though, that's possible. I'll try switching it to different buttons and see if it works better. :)

SUBGTRACER
13-10-2015, 02:59
Thanks. :) I use a controller though, just a regular DS4. Maybe it is my controller causing it though, that's possible. I'll try switching it to different buttons and see if it works better. :)

Let us know how you go bud