PDA

View Full Version : Arm Angle? Can't find it. Need to loosen up my steering wheel.

RayCharlie
13-10-2015, 14:50
I use a G27 and it is, in general, too hard to turn. I read some older posts that talk about reducing the arm angle to help reduce the stiffness of a wheel but I cannot find that setting anywhere. I suppose that it was replaced by a different option and I cannot seem to figure out which one.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
13-10-2015, 14:55
Last week it was still there, bottom of first force feedback page in a specific car's setup menu.

ElectricBlues85
13-10-2015, 15:03
I use a G27 and it is, in general, too hard to turn. I read some older posts that talk about reducing the arm angle to help reduce the stiffness of a wheel but I cannot find that setting anywhere. I suppose that it was replaced by a different option and I cannot seem to figure out which one.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Arm angle is something that is linked to the car setup (it's not in options / controller).

Go to the setup screen for the car you are using, select the force feedback settings tab. Scroll down to the bottom and the arm angle is there.

I don't think arm angle will change the stiffness as you described it but by all means give it a go.

PTG Baby Cow
13-10-2015, 15:08
I think you will find more success either turning down force feedback in the global menu or turning down the tyre force in each car depending on how they all feel to you.

RayCharlie
14-10-2015, 02:21
Thanks all for the help. Like you suggested, it did not give me the results I wanted.

poirqc
14-10-2015, 02:33
Thanks all for the help. Like you suggested, it did not give me the results I wanted.

You could try the setup in my signature, fairly easy to turn.

SUBGTRACER
14-10-2015, 02:45
I think you will find more success either turning down force feedback in the global menu or turning down the tyre force in each car depending on how they all feel to you.

If that is not what you desire drop Mz it will reduce the wheel weight also, have to do that per car .