PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] setups

Nomad06
14-10-2015, 02:46
WTF is with the setups? So now they're locked out when playing online? I have to preset my chassis...and that's it? What's the reasoning behing that?

Prior I could set a rough tune...set my private room invite friends and work on our setups as we do laps....now its locked out....that is absolutely ridiculous.

SUBGTRACER
14-10-2015, 02:48
After the new patch I assume ?

Nomad06
14-10-2015, 02:56
After the new patch I assume ?

You assume correctly....how and the hell does SMS do it....every frigg'in time they say they've fixed one thing they've screwed up something that worked?

You know. ..its like they're trying to pick up too many apples. ...they pick up so many and they keep falling out out their hands....pick up one apple....drop two....I've really been trying to be patient and hand here...really have...but...everyone is dropping this "sim" all my friends have been moving on the other games....just tired and P-off with Pcars...so damn frustrating.....ha and they want to put out Pcars 2...they can't their act together on this one. ...pulling out what little hair I have left.

SUBGTRACER
14-10-2015, 03:07
Nomad I know where you are at bud , I have had a month of from the frustrations while hoping this patch would be successful ................Could be another month away from it.........

The whole patching system leaves a lot to be desired ! I like your apple analogy ....:)

I don't know what else to say bud but all of my guys have just about dropped the game also , we had on a regular basis more then 15 guys wanting to race on a wed and Thursday night but that has all but fallen by the way side as you just cant run races without someone having a problem of some type all be it dropouts or pit malfunction .

Bit sad really

Nomad06
14-10-2015, 03:35
Agreed. ... I really think SMS was on to something...just don't know where their heads are on this...you'd think they would have someone testing these updates before releasing them....anyway...if you're looking for someone to run some laps with ya...fr me Nomadd06

Cheers

hkraft300
14-10-2015, 04:15
Are you sure you don't have "Forced Default Setups" on?
I just did some online races. Setups are working.
Haven't done a pit stop yet but PC guys said the auto tire bug is fixed.

SUBGTRACER
14-10-2015, 04:25
I think he did bud ...

hkraft300
14-10-2015, 04:47
I think he did bud ...

Me too lol
Reckon we'll get a confession/ retraction? ;)

SUBGTRACER
14-10-2015, 04:53
I think we will .

Nomad06
14-10-2015, 06:01
Yup...I will...though I didn't turn the sucker on....had no clue....anyway fixed now...thanks for the input

Bealdor
14-10-2015, 06:14
Disable "Force Default Setup" and you're golden.

hkraft300
14-10-2015, 07:08
Yup...I will...though I didn't turn the sucker on....had no clue....anyway fixed now...thanks for the input

4.0 turned on my driving line. I unwillingly joined an MP lobby. It was torture.
That said, I'll have to remember to switch it off before I set up a lobby :eek:

Word on the keyboards is force default setups forced default pit strategy too...
Why, oh why, did The Wookie buckle to their demands...