PDA

View Full Version : t300rs car tunes after patch 5.0

ahmedo
14-10-2015, 14:09
I'm using t300rs on ps4 and I tuned all the cars according to Jack Spade's car setups before patch 5.0. Should I make any adjustments after this path? Do I need to tune all the cars again? Are the car setups automatically reset with 5.0.? People say default settings are o.k for t300rs after this patch. Then, should I reset all the car tunes to default?

wahwah
14-10-2015, 14:27
I like to do a reset of global parameters and recailbration of wheel and pedals with every new patch. For the sake of experimentation, I like to feel what the global default settings are like to see if there are any perceivable changes. According to your other thread, you need to do a reset to get your track Reset button assignment back anyway, so while you're there, try the global defaults. For this you could keep your in-car settings as they are, or possibly experiment with a couple of favourite cars with default settings, and see which you prefer. If the global defaults have taken you too far away from your preferred feel, simply put your preferred settings back in.

ahmedo
14-10-2015, 15:36
Thanks for the answer, I'll definitely try resetting the global parameters and recal. But re-entering all those Jack Spade's tunes for each car (fx,fy, arm angle, and so on) will take ages and will be a pain in the ass :(

alegunner68
14-10-2015, 15:47
Thanks for the answer, I'll definitely try resetting the global parameters and recal. But re-entering all those Jack Spade's tunes for each car (fx,fy, arm angle, and so on) will take ages and will be a pain in the ass :(
Resetting global ffb won't reset the car settings.

wahwah
14-10-2015, 15:57

Yep, as alegunner said, you can reset your globals without touching the in-car settings. That's also why I said that you could leave your in-car stuff as is, and maybe experiment with just a few favourite cars on default if you choose. You can easily put back Jack's settings that you like for just a few cars.

ahmedo
15-10-2015, 01:17
Allright then, I'll reset the wheel settings and see how it goes. Today I just re-calibrated the wheel and it wasn't bad but I'll try anyways. I really like this game but there is really a lot to learn..