PDA

View Full Version : Replay in storm

Dutchmountains
15-10-2015, 17:53
Hallo;

I wonder how it is possible....

Career race Brands Hatch Showdown....

I race the race in cloudy weather but dry al race ...10 laps.

Later today i wanna view my replay i have saved from the race....

Its storm with heavy rain....??

Anyone know this is a bug or something?

The qualify session had stormy weather with rain between min 5-12, after that it was dry.

Liquid_Drummer
15-10-2015, 20:20
I have also had issues since 5.0 with replay weather. Wipers running on all cars and it's sunny when the original race was storm ?!?!

Dutchmountains
17-10-2015, 15:40
Here the same question.
Can a dev ore moderator tell me this is a bug and they gonna fix it?

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 07:36
Thanks a lot devs and moderators for the response.
I understand you are to busy with more important things, like creating another unknown shittrack like mojave, ruapana instead of nurb 24, zandvoort ore another historical track.

Thank you.

tyl3r99
18-10-2015, 08:51
did they remove their response or something?????

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 08:55
did they remove their response or something?????

They dont answer.

Bealdor
18-10-2015, 08:56
I understand you are to busy with more important things, like creating another unknown shittrack like mojave, ruapana instead of nurb 24, zandvoort ore another historical track.

Thank you.

I honestly don't know if this is a known issue to the devs. What I do know is that you're not getting a response from them with posts like this one.

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 09:12
I honestly don't know if this is a known issue to the devs. What I do know is that you're not getting a response from them with posts like this one.

Just like i say

Knightfall
18-10-2015, 13:13
Just like i say

You don't deserve a response after the garbage you post on a continual basis on this forum. Frankly, I'm surprised you aren't perma-banned already. Someone on the dev team must think you are funny, like a clown or some other type of paid jester.

Liquid_Drummer
18-10-2015, 22:30

Thank you.

Yeah man ! Don't crap on the thread. A dev will never acknowledge when someone is being a turdhat. Would you ?