PDA

View Full Version : Double Downshift Issue

EliteK29
15-10-2015, 23:27
Im having a really serious issue and that is a double downshift bug. For example im downshifting to 2nd but it goes into 1st gear instead. Next thing you know im spinning out in the corner. Im pressing the button once and it just double shifts down instead and it's getting really annoying. Is this gonna be fix? It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it can possibly ruin your race. Hopefully one of SMS guys respond. It rarely happens with upshifting btw. Probably like three times at most.

Yawism
15-10-2015, 23:48
I don't know for sure but i've seen/read that this problem usually occurs when you use a standard gear shift with a car that only has a sequential gearbox.

EliteK29
16-10-2015, 22:09
I don't know for sure but i've seen/read that this problem usually occurs when you use a standard gear shift with a car that only has a sequential gearbox.

Its a serious issue. I asked anyone from GTplanet did they have this issue and a few
guys said they do. Im a controller user btw.

apexatspeed
16-10-2015, 22:10
It happens with controllers as well and it isn't just on downshifts.

havocc
16-10-2015, 22:42
Are you sure you don't have auto shift on right? Happened to me after resetting controls and i realized i had autoshift enabled...

EliteK29
16-10-2015, 22:47
Are you sure you don't have auto shift on right? Happened to me after resetting controls and i realized i had autoshift enabled...

Hmmm... I gotta check that. If so then i have to turn it off.

Kingdeuce86
17-10-2015, 01:35
I experience this issue maybe one race in eight. I try and make it more realistic by telling myself I have a gearbox problem and keep a keen ear on the revs while downshifting so I can catch it before it affects my corner.