PDA

View Full Version : Two very strange questions

azidahaka
16-10-2015, 14:44
I'm asking here because i'm not sure where it would be proper to ask :P

1) how much would it cost for a sponsor or privates to have their own livery pack ingame in Logitech-style? By this i mean the liveries are designed already (by community or a sponsor) and it would be just a matter of covering PSN/xbl costs i presume?

2) how many people would be interested in getting in touch with Gian Carlo Minardi making some enquiries about his old f1 cars? He is a very nice man, and easy to get in touch with even on FB if you write to him in italian :D I for one would love to get some of his cars in PCars but wouldn't bother him for no reason.

azidahaka
18-10-2015, 16:03
I'll give it a little bump with 2 interesting things many might not know... Minardi had engines from The "F" and The "L" manufactorers, so that might be a good way to get and appreciate these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lldsrwqpY1Q&index=1&list=LL0frKMgIXi5AnGgaBkuBqKw

Minardi F skip to 2:20 driver is incredibly slow i know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC2A3L7Tgck&index=2&list=LL0frKMgIXi5AnGgaBkuBqKw

And here is the "L" version in a cooldown lap.

Also if someone has a clue about that sponsorship question i would be grateful :)

balderz002
18-10-2015, 16:46
Good luck finding an answer, I can add a comment to keep this at the top of the page.

balderz002
18-10-2015, 16:52
Just looked. A Minardi M185 (Cosworth DFV engine) would be great against the Lotus 98T. No needing to deal with the jumping donkey then.

azidahaka
19-10-2015, 15:54
Yeah actually there's interest in 1986->1990 F1 cars as you can see in the other thread around :)

Sadly yet no-one that can answer spotted this topic.

balderz002
20-10-2015, 11:04
Yeah actually there's interest in 1986->1990 F1 cars as you can see in the other thread around :)

Sadly yet no-one that can answer spotted this topic.

Keep trying I guess. Unless you contact someone directly.......