PDA

View Full Version : two issues

madmax2069
16-10-2015, 19:38
Issue 1

Cars engine sound will still be playing when you run out of fuel, you run out of fuel in one view the engine will shut off, switch view the engine sound will come back. This effects all cars (this is simular to where you blown the engine and the engine sound still played in different view modes).

Issue 2

Power still goes to the wheels when out of fuel (just not much power). This effects all cars (just some can go faster then others when you have no fuel). Im not sure if this is intended or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HArx4YpxF0

hkraft300
17-10-2015, 10:48
+1 to the sound issue. It's happened to me too. Especially when I hit options to check fastest time and the car teleports after no fuel or engine blown. Engine sounds like it's going max RPM.
Haven't noticed the 2nd issue - I've failed to roll into pits/ stopped just before the finish line.

madmax2069
18-10-2015, 22:36
+1 to the sound issue. It's happened to me too. Especially when I hit options to check fastest time and the car teleports after no fuel or engine blown. Engine sounds like it's going max RPM.
Haven't noticed the 2nd issue - I've failed to roll into pits/ stopped just before the finish line.

Dont let off the trottle, if you do it takes a while before it will gain enough power to keep it going, if you come to a complete stop shift to 1st and keep the trottle down all the way and wait, it will eventually start going again (even on a slight incline). Some cars will even go up a pretty steep incline. I ran a full lap while being out of fuel on imola in the Mercedes 300sl (w194) (it topped out at around 20mph when out of fuel). It will do this with every car in the game, just that the results wont be the same for each car.

The highest RPM while doing this on a completely level ground will be 1k RPM.

SUBGTRACER
18-10-2015, 22:39
1 step forward 2 steps back :(