PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars will never be a racing simulator because......

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 08:39
No scaled ai retirements only full race lengths.
No manual pit driving.
After every patch other thing are broke, replays, scaled time etc etc.
Stupid tracks adding like ruapana and mojave instead of nurb24, zandvoort, kyalami etc etc.
No complete fields gt3 etc etc deu the lack off essential brands like ferrari, lamborghini,porsche nissan etc etc.
No mechanical retirements off players.
A moderator team whos right insulted iff you show youre dissapiontness.

Etc etc.

So Project CARS is just a ordinary race game.

Cholton82
18-10-2015, 08:41
Everyone is entitled to an oppinion , but I'm afraid many of us will disagree with yours !

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 08:43
Everyone is entitled to an oppinion , but I'm afraid many of us will disagree with yours !

No problem everyone is free to have an opinion.

John Hargreaves
18-10-2015, 08:56
Here we go

Robhd
18-10-2015, 08:58
Shut the door on your way out eh? There is a draft...

resmania
18-10-2015, 08:59
A moderator team whos right insulted iff you show youre dissapiontness.

So what you're saying is to become a true racing simulator it should have EA style forum moderators?

Robhd
18-10-2015, 09:04
So what you're saying is to become a true racing simulator it should have EA style forum moderators?

Hey... "Its in the game!"

Rofl

TheReaper GT
18-10-2015, 09:13
If you play on your computer or console, they are all games... You will never have access to a real simulator. None of the current games have a full gt3 lineup, I repeat, none. Project cars and Forza have more gt3 cars than all of the other games.

JoeDogs
18-10-2015, 09:14
Hey, I've run them alle,rFactor rFactor-SimBin etc. And I would say this is a simulator! You have obviously not driven a car before ... Stupid thread!

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 09:18
Hey, I've run them alle,rFactor rFactor-SimBin etc. And I would say this is a simulator! You have obviously not driven a car before ... Stupid thread!

Let me say something to you stupid joe....

Ive driven national races for a long time on Zandvoort.
So i now as no other how a race car feels.
In real life i work with cars and racing cars so dont tell me something.

As i say my opinion you called it a stupid thread.
You say that people like me must shut theire mouth.
So you cant stand a negative word about Project CARS so whos here stupid!

TheReaper GT
18-10-2015, 09:19
Let me say something to you stupid joe....

Ive driven national races for a long time on Zandvoort.
So i now as no other how a race car feels.
In real life i work with cars and racing cars so dont tell me something.

As i say my opinion you called it a stupid thread.
You say that people like me must shut theire mouth.
So you cant stand a negative word about Project CARS so whos here stupid!

I call it bullshit

Gravit8
18-10-2015, 09:19
But you love that engine. And the AI don't you?
None of us would be here asking for improvements if it didn't tickle us somehow.

If the pits actually do work. That's substantial. I don't here here you complaining about that
Get on with what you can enjoy.
It does have plenty of issues.
But jeez.
Even gran turismo and forza are simulators. And many many worse games.
I hate that silly"" It's not a simulator because"........

It's just a sim missing x,y & Z
But it has a b & c
There's a lot worse out there.

Bealdor
18-10-2015, 09:20
Calling other members stupid is not tolerated here.

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 09:22
Calling other members stupid is not tolerated here.

I guess calling other peoples threads stupid is also not tolerated????

nhitrac
18-10-2015, 09:24
The problem is this is just another whinge thread. I.e there's no question, no constructive feedback, nothing.

Just a thread where you're putting forward how you feel [cry], just because you can.

If you don't like it that much - and it sounds like you've already made up your mind about it and the forum, then best you move on and find another title/community that matches your description of a sim.

Gravit8
18-10-2015, 09:26
I guess calling other peoples threads stupid is also not tolerated????

I almost did it. Went with silly instead.
It is all a bit silly

But seriously. I started life here kind of like that. Maybe
But constructive will get you help here. Regardless of any legitimate complaint you post.
Even if your frustrated and moan quite a bit.
They feel your pain and realize patience is a two way street.

That said.
They will shut you down quick and issue a ban if you just don't get it.
Especially name calling. And swearing for some.

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 09:27
The problem is this is just another whinge thread. I.e there's no question, no constructive feedback, nothing.

Just a thread where you're putting forward how you feel [cry], just because you can.

If you don't like it that much - and it sounds like you've already made up your mind about it and the forum, then best you move on and find another title/community that matches your description of a sim.

So i understand that theres no place here to give my opinion?
That says enough to me what kind of forum this is then.
It looks like a period in the worlds history.

Azure Flare
18-10-2015, 09:30

Oh you can give opinions, you just have to be ready for when someone calls you on it. Not me though, I ain't touching it.

nhitrac
18-10-2015, 09:31
That says enough to me what kind of forum this is then.
It looks like a period in the worlds history.

No by all means give your opinion - but ask yourself what value is it adding to the overall game/community. Imagine if we had 50 threads like this a day on this forum just because someone feels entitled to.

Instead, why don't you give your opinion in a constructive and polite manner in the "suggestions" thread of "bug" threads or what have you.

Edit: But as I've already said - If you're so against the game and the forum, then please find the exit.

Robhd
18-10-2015, 09:33
Please mods... Sorry an opinion yes... But surely this is just another rant thread?

Which Sadly i have wasted 5 minutes of my life on!

Move on folks... Nothing to be seen here

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 09:33
Oh you can give opinions, you just have to be ready for when someone calls you on it. Not me though, I ain't touching it.

I am ready but most people cant have much criticism.

Gravit8
18-10-2015, 09:34
Dude. Your flaming quick.
Someone shoot your dog?
Or are you really that enraged over "what is a sim opinions"?

I'm seriously going to have to read the OP again to see what sparked this.

Dutchmountains
18-10-2015, 09:37
Thanks for all the reactions.

I'm leaving now.

Bye

Robhd
18-10-2015, 09:38
I bet he doesn't...

TheReaper GT
18-10-2015, 09:38

I'm leaving now.

Bye

Have a great day...

Azure Flare
18-10-2015, 09:42

I'm leaving now.

Bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepZIk0PlvM

Gravit8
18-10-2015, 09:44
Ok bro. If you come back.
1. There are retirements for player. Blown engines. Broken wheels.
2. Yes the roster is small, but you knew what you bought. It's growing we hope?
3. replays suck yes. And scaling is odd. But not a game breaker like pits was or is?

I can see how some freak out as their particular favorite feature gets bugged or over looked.
But man.

maurice-pascale
18-10-2015, 09:50
UGLY...so damn ugly!

and not the thread or "Dutchmountins" his oppinion..... NO, all the people which attack him offence because he dont like things at Pcars!

it annoyes me to see all this agressive attackings at someones "negative" opinion!.......LIVE WITH THAT.....this shows just that you guys cant live with criticism or negativity!.......a shame!

it is how it is...a ugly forum with people which only live in a Perfect project cars forum...AND THEY JUST DONT WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!......you guys dont care about his opinion, you just want to attack someone........see this always here......WHEN SOMETHING DONT SOUND THAT GREAT, ATTACK HIM TILL HE RUNS AWAY.......a club full of BULLYS here!..... :o

Bealdor
18-10-2015, 09:51
Closed

Sankyo
18-10-2015, 13:12
...all the people which attack him offence because he dont like things at Pcars!

I know the thread is closed, but this just bugs me too much to leave unanswered. It's fine that he doesn't like things in the game, if he would just state that. But what he does is disqualify the game as a racing simulator because of the things that he personally doesnīt like, and makes it an objective judgment instead of his personal opinion as if his opinion defines what is a simulation and what is not. Itīs the entitlement and self-importance that lead to the 'bullying', not the actual things he doesn't like. You cannot be all judgmental and negative, state your opinion as the truth, and then when people return the attitude go all defensive and "it's my opinion".