PDA

View Full Version : I give up.

Des Harberger
18-10-2015, 23:21
I tired of seeing people criticizing this game with valid points and them being dismissed as wingers. This game is badly broken and if you defend that, your clearly in denial. The array of race ending bugs in this game is astronomical, leagues are almost impossible to run without 5 or more people having hardware drop outs, drop outs and don't get me started on land mines. Every patch brought out seems to fix one bug and make 10 new ones. I truly enjoy this game when it works but that maybe 1 in 10 events. Because I've voiced my opinion about how the game is broken, I will be made a pariah, an outcast because all i want is this game to WORK. Nearly every criticizing point on the forums hits the mark, but is dismissed because it is negative. If this is kept up people are going lose interest, many already have. I'm disappointed with the current state of this game, I know it can be fixed, but if this is what to expect from SMS every patch, there is only so much I will endure.

Shinzah
18-10-2015, 23:22
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0O9xk5sLcmWmOkaQ/giphy.gif

madmax2069
18-10-2015, 23:28
Theres a difference between constructive criticism and ranting. And continuing on ranting even after they get answers or showed that the devs know about said problem. Some of these people dont even want a reply.

Theres a right way and a wrong way to do something. And quite a few of those people are just making rage posts just to make a rage post and not actually posting a constructive criticism post.

And quite a few post multiple posts about a issue thats already known instead of looking around to see if said issue has been reported.

Umer Ahmad
18-10-2015, 23:31
Closed, no whinging on Sunday night allowed.

I tired of seeing people criticizing this game with valid points and them being dismissed as wingers. This game is badly broken and if you defend that, your clearly in denial. The array of race ending bugs in this game is astronomical, leagues are almost impossible to run without 5 or more people having hardware drop outs, drop outs and don't get me started on land mines. Every patch brought out seems to fix one bug and make 10 new ones. I truly enjoy this game when it works but that maybe 1 in 10 events. Because I've voiced my opinion about how the game is broken, I will be made a pariah, an outcast because all i want is this game to WORK. Nearly every criticizing point on the forums hits the mark, but is dismissed because it is negative. If this is kept up people are going lose interest, many already have. I'm disappointed with the current state of this game, I know it can be fixed, but if this is what to expect from SMS every patch, there is only so much I will endure.