PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans 24 Hours! WOW!

ArtameusTheGrandMaster
19-10-2015, 08:51
Never have I experienced anything like that in a racing sim! I've played a good amount of racing games but never Le Mans or with an LMP1 car and that shit was awesome.. I mean I got DQ'd after the 5th lap because I kept cutting the track.. Not purposely.. I was using the Audi and I hadn't used anything even close to that fast yet.. I mean, I was in the Renault Clio Cup. Anyways, the small amount of time I got to do that race with an LMP1 car was amazing. This game rocks. :)

biggbaddwolf
19-10-2015, 09:16
I bought other driving/racing games for my PS4, but NONE even come close to Project Cars!!!!!! It is absolutely hands down the best racing game out there :encouragement:

ARNAGEist
19-10-2015, 10:18
Le Mans is a very special place, to really experience it a visit to the 24 Hours is highly recommended, no matter how many times I've been I always find something new. I'm on a count down to June already :encouragement:
keep enjoying the racing!

VanquishedVantage
19-10-2015, 11:27
Le Mans is a very special place, to really experience it a visit to the 24 Hours is highly recommended, no matter how many times I've been I always find something new. I'm on a count down to June already :encouragement:
keep enjoying the racing!
I went to the 2014 race, I was at the Terte Rouge corner.
The experience is amazing.

LigierJSP2
19-10-2015, 17:49
It never ceases to amaze me how much of the LM24 the game really captures as it sits now. If we do end up getting mid-race saves in a DLC, that would really complete the experience for me. I would really like to make it over there someday for the actual race, but for now I try and watch on TV every year.

RomKnight
19-10-2015, 18:08
Who cares about mid race save? I want to do it in MP :P