PDA

View Full Version : Hud info

Tomcul
19-10-2015, 09:30
Can we get the information banner for abs tc etc that pops up on screen to work when hud is turned off?

TrevorAustin
19-10-2015, 09:57
Can we get the information banner for abs tc etc that pops up on screen to work when hud is turned off?

I doubt it, that is his info:) just turn all the other elements off and save your hud?

Tomcul
19-10-2015, 10:13
Ya but on ps4 it doesn't remember that you've turned them off.
So every new race you have to edit hud. It's not a big deal really,would be a nice feature tho.
Not sure how many race with no hud tho so maybe it's a rare request.
Engineer speak comes up without the hud and your quali info comes up without it too.

SUBGTRACER
20-10-2015, 04:48
I have a new button box and have been playing of late with no hud , it is a little frustrating having to turn the hud on to make sure that I am turning off e.g abs traction control and so on ............ It should still have the visual icon even if you have the complete hud off ........or at least a option to still have the info there .

Its very suttle anyway when they do pop up so I don't see why they are not there when you change something .

JoeDogs
20-10-2015, 09:23
Or abs tc pops up on LCD screen. It had add more realism

SUBGTRACER
20-10-2015, 09:48
Or abs tc pops up on LCD screen. It had add more realism
Good idea

Tomcul
20-10-2015, 12:31
Working on dash would be great but not all cars show that info.
Also antiroll bar and brake bias on some cars would not show.
The pop up message is the best solution in my opinion

SUBGTRACER
21-10-2015, 01:15
Working on dash would be great but not all cars show that info.
Also antiroll bar and brake bias on some cars would not show.
The pop up message is the best solution in my opinion

+ 1 .

Tomcul
27-10-2015, 20:16
Looks like no one cares!
Can we get the hud to save preferences properly on ps4?

Haiden
28-10-2015, 00:48
Looks like no one cares!

I get it. But for me, one of the native HUD modes removes everything except the lower right panel and the lap times. But you can cycle through the lap windows to the hide them all together, which leaves you with the window in the lower right, showing tire wear, gearing, etc. I don't mind seeing tire wear, because in real life, I'd have an engineering feeding me that information anyway. :)