PDA

View Full Version : Historic Goal Has Disappeared!!

Rammie
19-10-2015, 13:27
I've been playing the game a while now, and completed all three historic goals

The last goal completed was the Triple Crown. Oddly, now I've got that goal my Defending Champion goal seems to have reset. How has this happened? On my PS4 trophies I still see the Defending Champion trophy, but its vanished in the game. Can someone help me out, as I really don't want to have to do the same series 4 times just to get it back

TIA

Rammie
20-10-2015, 12:18
anybody able to help? Or give me a tech support e-mail so I can speak to them directly?

vallist
21-10-2015, 15:57
I've been playing the game a while now, and completed all three historic goals

The last goal completed was the Triple Crown. Oddly, now I've got that goal my Defending Champion goal seems to have reset. How has this happened? On my PS4 trophies I still see the Defending Champion trophy, but its vanished in the game. Can someone help me out, as I really don't want to have to do the same series 4 times just to get it back

TIA

Same here

WhoosierGirl
21-10-2015, 16:26
The left side shows current progress for the historic goals, example under defending champion it might say "1/3 consecutive championship" and under Zero to Hero "season 3 of 10".

The right side it will have yes/no if a historic goal is completed, 4 of these saying yes gives you the Hall of Fame trophy, even though it say you only need 3.

Rammie
21-10-2015, 21:07
I completed the defending champion goal, retaining the LMP1 championship 4 times. I then went GT3 for the triple crown goal. When I got the Triple Crown goal it removed my Defending Champion goal

on the PS4 Trophy list for Project Cars I still have the trophy, its weird

mjemec11
24-10-2015, 09:37
Happened to me as well. It's unlocked in historic goals, but it appears like it resets during your current career. That's because defending champ is tier 2 and above and can't be obtained in GT3. It's a bit strange, but if you unlocked it then you don't need to worry about it.

Rammie
01-11-2015, 18:02
thanks... disappointed that nobody from the game has bothered to reply... speaks volumes i guess

Tomcul
07-11-2015, 00:40
Sorry to jump in but looks about the only place to ask.. Is it ok to switch teams while doing the defending champ trophy or do I have to stay with the same team/car for the 4 seasons?