PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

biggbaddwolf
20-10-2015, 03:34
Does this game simulate the draft if you are behind another car, and also I have noticed in helmet cam it gets blurry, why is that?

SUBGTRACER
20-10-2015, 03:38
as for the burr its simulating in car vibration.....at speed

I think is suppose to simulate draft.

Bealdor
20-10-2015, 06:43
Yes the game simulates draft from up to 3 cars in front of you.

The blurry helmet view is an effect you can disable if you don't like it. It's called "Helmet depth of field" in the options menu.

biggbaddwolf
20-10-2015, 07:59
Thanks for the info Bealdor. I was wondering if there was a way to disable it. :encouragement:

John Hargreaves
20-10-2015, 13:24
You can also run the helmet cam view without the helmet overlay visible. That‘s my preferred view, see if you like it.
It‘s worth experimenting with the other camera movement and fov options until you get it just how you like it - the camera customisation is second to none in pCars.

Umer Ahmad
20-10-2015, 14:31
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24513-Did-You-Know-(Community-Wiki)

DJBLITZKRIEG
20-10-2015, 14:46
I am unable to dial out that massive vertical movement in the fov when going uphill. Is it possible to turn this off, it looks awful when you have your wheel in front of you and are suddenly staring at your feet. Also akes the instrumentation cluster unreadable on a track with large elevation changes like Infenion raceway. What is it supposed to simulate? When you go up a hill, you are part of the car and don't automatically drop your head down and stare at the pedals.

Schnizz58
20-10-2015, 14:51
I think if you reduce or turn off world movement, it will get rid of that problem going uphill or downhill.

Bealdor
20-10-2015, 16:03
I am unable to dial out that massive vertical movement in the fov when going uphill. Is it possible to turn this off, it looks awful when you have your wheel in front of you and are suddenly staring at your feet. Also akes the instrumentation cluster unreadable on a track with large elevation changes like Infenion raceway. What is it supposed to simulate? When you go up a hill, you are part of the car and don't automatically drop your head down and stare at the pedals.

Increase World Movement close to 100 and your view should be fixed to the car.

DJBLITZKRIEG
20-10-2015, 16:23
thanks for that. geez it almost mad me feel car sick. i need to turn it down a bit.

DJBLITZKRIEG
20-10-2015, 16:23
u need to turn it up!

Bealdor
20-10-2015, 16:58
u need to turn it up!

Told ya! ;)

Increase World Movement close to 100 and your view should be fixed to the car.