PDA

View Full Version : game crashes

dave64
21-10-2015, 20:10
before bringing project cars 2 out
get this one fixed first

Sproket
21-10-2015, 21:52
Your woes will be disregarded as there is only room for smoke blowing, never rock the boat yes men here.
Get ready for a well rehearsed pr line promising the earth and delivering shit.
Patch 6.0 won't even load the game. Because they'll probably continue trying to improve but effectively failing TIME after TIME. Virtually every single bug has a tendency to raise its head sooner or later.
The more this debacle continues, the more it reminds me of my old ZX Speccy. Wait for 5 minutes of tape only to get told there was a loading error.

SUBGTRACER
21-10-2015, 22:00
I am now having the wheel bug from I think it was patch 3.0 , My wheel will rorate 180 deg before just about every race and hit the hard lock pretty dam hard .......It's not good I thought this was gone forever ... :(

Oh it does the same thing when I come to complete stop in the car on track it will also rotate 180 deg on its own for no reason .

Buggs from 3.0 popping up :(

Sproket
21-10-2015, 22:45
I am now having the wheel bug from I think it was patch 3.0 , My wheel will rorate 180 deg before just about every race and hit the hard lock pretty dam hard .......It's not good I thought this was gone forever ... :(

Oh it does the same thing when I come to complete stop in the car on track it will also rotate 180 deg on its own for no reason .

Buggs from 3.0 popping up :(
I remember that one thinking my wheel would break. I hope mine doesn't start that again.
That is why I started leaving it on default. But I have tried your settings and they feel good if a little light. Upping scales word great Cheers