PDA

View Full Version : Fastest lap post online race, PLEASE!

Boskapongen
21-10-2015, 21:16
Can this please be implemented (online races). Its very nice and also important to see what best lap time I and the other racers had post race (like in Forza).
As it is now, you have no clue at all regarding what laptimes was set and how good or bad I was.

Schnizz58
21-10-2015, 21:20
Career mode too por favor.

[Oh, and http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?131-Feature-Suggestions]

Gravit8
21-10-2015, 22:06
+1
Agreed
The end of races, replay and telemetry/data all quite a bit unfinished and leave a lot to be desired in the after glow of what is otherwise great sim racing. Not to mention the player is forced to sit there with nothing to do in many instances.
That's bad juju.

DECATUR PLAYA
22-10-2015, 03:30
Can this please be implemented (online races). Its very nice and also important to see what best lap time I and the other racers had post race (like in Forza).
As it is now, you have no clue at all regarding what laptimes was set and how good or bad I was.

When you cross the start finish line on the last lap hit the start button (should be same for PS4) and it will show everybody's fastest lap time. It only works while the timer is counting down to end the race so if your in last it will not work for you. That's XBOX should work the same on PS4.

Krus Control
22-10-2015, 04:16
The conditions are different in online racing. It's important for TT that everybody uses the exact same conditions. Sometimes online if it's overcast or cold it's faster.

odemode
22-10-2015, 04:50
The conditions are different in online racing. It's important for TT that everybody uses the exact same conditions. Sometimes online if it's overcast or cold it's faster.

In our league you are awarded an additional bonus point for the fastest lap during each race. If the guy in last sets it then we would never know. I like the idea of the game stating who has the FL

lembi2001
22-10-2015, 08:42

I think you might have misunderstood what was being asked. OP isn't meaning that the fastest laps from the race are added to the official TT lists. He is asking for the fastest laps to be displayed after the race has concluded. I agree it is a very good idea and would provide a way to track race data for those leagues that need it. The times themselves don't actually need to be recorded anywhere, just displayed on the race summary screen.

FR-Alan
22-10-2015, 09:15
I think you might have misunderstood what was being asked. OP isn't meaning that the fastest laps from the race are added to the official TT lists. He is asking for the fastest laps to be displayed after the race has concluded. I agree it is a very good idea and would provide a way to track race data for those leagues that need it. The times themselves don't actually need to be recorded anywhere, just displayed on the race summary screen.

You are wrong, it is also important in qualification where you can compare the fastest lap but also the fastest sector. You can see your live performance with HUB for this but nowhere to compare to eachother times.
When you come back to your pits, you can see people results live, but you dont have your own results desplayed.

Boskapongen
22-10-2015, 11:08
This:

lembi2001
22-10-2015, 14:19
You are wrong.....

Are you quoting me and telling me I'm wrong or just including my post for no reason. If you are telling me I am wrong you are mistaken. I don't intend to argue this with you but the OP is asking for fastest laps to be displayed AFTER the race concludes. No where in his original post does he mention qualification. As you can see from his last post with the attached picture, what I described is exactly what he wants so please do not tell me I am wrong.

What you are asking for is in itself useful, but nos not pertain to what OP is requesting.

Krus Control
22-10-2015, 14:37
Yeah I did misread the OP. You can just hit esc to view the laptimes. If you're last this won't work though. If you wait until the game shows final race times then you won't be able to see laptimes. Sometimes there is only a short window. They should just be listed next to race times.

FR-Alan
22-10-2015, 15:33
[...]
What you are asking for is in itself useful, but nos not pertain to what OP is requesting.

Yeah you are right, sorry if bad explained. You were just wrong for me here :
[...] The times themselves don't actually need to be recorded anywhere. I think it should be for qualif too.

In general, there is huge way to improve this in my opinion.
In an other way, i could take this lack of information as finally an absolute racing simulation target while drivers for examples, are so skilled that they can write themselves each sectors ans each lap time on a piece of paper while driving.

el3KtroN
22-10-2015, 17:57
Yeah I did misread the OP. You can just hit esc to view the laptimes. If you're last this won't work though. If you wait until the game shows final race times then you won't be able to see laptimes. Sometimes there is only a short window. They should just be listed next to race times.

the ps4 don't have a esc button.

i can't understand why this isn't in the game yet, just like only one setup.....

pc has too little statistics overall.

McKiernan
22-10-2015, 18:07
the ps4 don't have a esc button.

i can't understand why this isn't in the game yet, just like only one setup.....

pc has too little statistics overall.

On PS4 you can press options after the race (as the car is returning to the pits) & you'll see your fastest lap, as mentioned above this won't work if you're in last place