PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Online

gazclose
22-10-2015, 15:36
Hola folks,

Just joined up today, had Project cars for the xbox for a few weeks now, loving it except I've not had a single online race yet.

Tried my best to google it but can only find PC version threads. I do apologise if this has already been posted on this forum but I am only getting "No multiplayer sessions found to join!" When trying to play online.

So is this just a general problem everyone has been having? Anything I can do to solve it or could anyone point me in the right direction?

Also happy to game with anyone that likes good clean racing, add me on xbox live, my gamertag is dirty kelsey.

Otherwise absolutely loving this game but if I dont get online its gonna be a coaster soon.

ports
22-10-2015, 15:38
In multiplayer change car settings to ALL cars that should help you out.

gazclose
22-10-2015, 15:47
Thank you kindly good sir, that has technically worked but kinda showed me what I thought the problem was, take it no one plays it on the xbox? haha

4 lobbies and they all have 1 person in it!

STEELJOCKEY
26-10-2015, 02:05
xbox version threaded goodness for finding some like minded racers, possibly in your part of the world too, right here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?134-XB1-Multiplayer-Event-Planning)

And for lots of other talk on xbox version, look here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?127-Project-CARS-on-Xbox-One)

AdM1
26-10-2015, 02:15
In multiplayer change car settings to ALL cars that should help you out.

And the lobby will be a joke of a variety of cars which would suck lol.

rtazz17
26-10-2015, 02:43
Yeah theres not alot of people online playing.At best maybe 50 people combined with all lobbies at busiest time of day.Of course theres exceptions but by in large the games pretty dead online now.

CPU M Rossi
26-10-2015, 02:49
And the lobby will be a joke of a variety of cars which would suck lol.
they mean where you search for a lobby not the lobby options

StuWard75
26-10-2015, 09:54
Join an online racing league.

Chiraq
26-10-2015, 12:33
Join an online racing league.

almost the only way to have decent races.

Plato99
26-10-2015, 16:38
You'll spend literally hours waiting for that elusive 16th player to show up. And 30 seconds before he does, 3 people will have exited and looked elsewhere!! Its an endless waiting game.