PDA

View Full Version : Question about set ups?

biggbaddwolf
23-10-2015, 01:43
Ok so I went to the set up database section here, and found some I liked, and applied them to my cars. Clicked the X button, so I thought they were saved, and the arrow in the lower right corner came up showing it had been saved. So I stopped playing for awhile, shut everything down, and came back later, loaded the car, and damned if it hadn't reverted back to the originals settings :mad: Soooooo I went through and reloaded the settings..again clicked the X. again it showed it was saved, so I decided to go into an online lobby with the car, checked it once I got into the lobby, and it was back to the original settings AGAIN :mad::mad: Am I doing something wrong, or does it only save the settings for the session, and then when you log off, or go into a lobby it resets them? Any help would be appreciated...THANKS :cool:

Gravit8
23-10-2015, 01:48
Save to all functions can't be trusted. Will bug your setups.
Setups are meant to be saved to tracks. It's how they get multiple setups to work.
The most consistent and effective way to get your setups to stay put is to do them individually at each track.
If you make it at a track, it saves to that track. Permanently.
Go to new track. You have no setup.
Remake old or start new. Your choice.
But yeah, get used to making new setups all the time or screen shot it or memorize.

SUBGTRACER
23-10-2015, 01:55
Save to all functions can't be trusted. Will bug your setups.
Setups are meant to be saved to tracks. It's how they get multiple setups to work.
The most consistent and effective way to get your setups to stay put is to do them individually at each track.
If you make it at a track, it saves to that track. Permanently.
Go to new track. You have no setup.
Remake old or start new. Your choice.
But yeah, get used to making new setups all the time or screen shot it or memorize.

+ 1 good advice