PDA

View Full Version : Do you need training? Or tuning help.

Gravit8
23-10-2015, 02:21
Look me up

I'm looking to bring someone up to speed on this game quick and acquire a co test pilot.
And possible league mate or team mate for future.
Someone to share car tuning time with and track setup time.
I can tune and drive.
If your not racing at 100%, but feel like you will someday. Or if setups are not helping you yet.
I can help get you there quicker.

I have more knowledge and skill than time to put in my chair.
I'm not really having luck finding leagues I want to race with.
Might as well train some new pilots.

PSN=nutty113

Fre.Mo
23-10-2015, 06:59
I m always 2 to 4 s slower than the best time (up to 20s later during community events) and I often wonder if it s my setup (close to default one) or my driving skills... I'd love to test this.
I mostly drive with Aston GT3.

biggbaddwolf
23-10-2015, 07:05
I just got the game less than a month ago, and am slowly figuring some things out :cool:

BigAlex
23-10-2015, 11:41
I am always 6s slower than the pole. I guess this is a mix of Wheel x controller/ Lack of skills or boldness/Car tunning.
I don't make many adjustments ..basically just matching the amount of fuel with the number of laps. Yesterday I closed the radiator since the mechanical failures were off and somebody told me this would enhance the performance.

But it would be good to have some kind of tutorial. Nothing much detailed... Something like a Cake Recipe. There are lots of adjustments that I don't have the courage to tweak, for instance, suspension tunning. :-)

absoluturq
23-10-2015, 12:27
I just added you, if i put in the time and get to know the tracks, Im very competitive.

But always helps to get help!

Gravit8
23-10-2015, 21:14
I m always 2 to 4 s slower than the best time (up to 20s later during community events) and I often wonder if it s my setup (close to default one) or my driving skills... I'd love to test this.
I mostly drive with Aston GT3.

More than likely. It is setup.
If you can get heat into the tires in a default setup and keep it all together, your doing well.
Tune it slightly to your preference for better control.
Most cars at least need a small air pressure adjustment and a few small tweaks.

Gravit8
23-10-2015, 21:16
I just added you, if i put in the time and get to know the tracks, Im very competitive.

But always helps to get help!

Cool. See ya out there.