PDA

View Full Version : Done with P.Cars - Thanks updates

Gray4729
23-10-2015, 10:09
Thanks to the many ridiculous updates, i am done with this game. People aren't running around with gigs and gigs of free internet data to spare...
I can't be updating 1-2 gigs every single month. And thank you to the pathetic Steam mediator, Updates are forced on us.

Good bye P.cars

What happened to buying a game and playing after an installation?? Not everyone plays for online play. So if we do not want the update, why force us to update it when we would like to just fool around for a few laps..
This is why i will rather just not support and become a pirate:mad:

VanquishedVantage
23-10-2015, 10:10
Later, prick.

NemethR
23-10-2015, 10:14
Thanks to the many ridiculous updates, i am done with this game. People aren't running around with gigs and gigs of free internet data to spare...
I can't be updating 1-2 gigs every single month. And thank you to the pathetic Steam mediator, Updates are forced on us.

Good bye P.cars

What happened to buying a game and playing after an installation?? Not everyone plays for online play. So if we do not want the update, why force us to update it when we would like to just fool around for a few laps..
This is why i will rather just not support and become a pirate:mad:

To those of us, who play online, to enable that the new ars/features are seenin the game.
Example if someone who purchased the DLC, dries the Toyota LMP1 car, and so that I can see that car on the racetrack, I must have the same files as he does.

That means, that I need to download the same data as they do.
Also, there are a lot of feature updates, and patch data to the game.

Btw. its the 21st Century, and interent data (in a wired line) is really free nowdays, even in my country.

lembi2001
23-10-2015, 10:21
LOL, Done with pCars is his FIRST and only post on the forum. Troll much?

Gavin Thomas
23-10-2015, 10:24
I can't be updating 1-2 gigs every single month.

What archaic internet plan do you have?
Almost all plans out there have unlimited data these days!
I'm paying less than 10 a month for totally unlimited fibre optic broadband, so unless you are living in the land that time forgot you may want to search for a new ISP :p

KkDrummer
23-10-2015, 10:27
I'm paying less than 10 a month for totally unlimited fibre optic broadband, so unless you are living in the land that time forgot you may want to search for a new ISP :p

This may be true in the UK, but other parts of the world, including the US, Internet is expensive and many ISP do not unlimited data. Not saying I support the OP in any way though.

VanquishedVantage
23-10-2015, 10:27
Yeah, I have Bell Fibe and all my downloads are at like 3.2 MB/s.

Gavin Thomas
23-10-2015, 10:29
This may be true in the UK, but other parts of the world, including the US, Internet is expensive and many ISP do not unlimited data. Not saying I support the OP in any way though.

Damn, thought the US at least would be even cheaper.

Can't win them al I guess :rolleyes:

VanquishedVantage
23-10-2015, 10:31
Damn, thought the US at least would be even cheaper.

Can't win them al I guess :rolleyes:
I envy Google Fiber, but I'm in Canada and we only have Bell and Rogers...

TwilightUA
23-10-2015, 10:32

Voice of reason.

By the way, OP, you can disable updates in steam settings if you hate them so much. What's the problem?

resmania
23-10-2015, 10:32
This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen.

Jego
23-10-2015, 10:41
I love updates!

Bealdor
23-10-2015, 10:47
Thread closed as rant threads don't go down well (as seen here).

That's not the case in many countries still unfortunately (more than you'd think).

Voice of reason.

By the way, OP, you can disable updates in steam settings if you hate them so much. What's the problem?

Disabling updates in Steam only postpones them. Unless you're using offline mode you literally can not play a not updated game on Steam.