PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing lobby filtering wrong?

hummock
24-10-2015, 12:53
Morning from the States,

When I think of filtering, I think of an actual filter where results I do not want will not be there. For multiplayer, when I enable filtering all it does is sort the results.

For instance, upon entering the lobby lookup I'll be presented with 50+ servers(why am I getting European servers?). I set the filter to everyone's favorite of GT3 and all that happens is the list gets sorted. I don't get only GT3, I get GT3 results near the top and still all the results for things I want nothing to do with.

Is this intended in that filtering actually means sorting in this game?

Bad_Dan
24-10-2015, 14:25
What is also very annoying, you have to search for the exact name of your desired server.

If you wanna play on ABCDEFG, itīs not enough to search for ABC, you have to type the whole name. This really needs to be fixed.

poirqc
24-10-2015, 20:07
I think i neat thing about the browser would be sorting.

When a server refresh is done, it would be handy to click on the column you want to sort.

That way, you could sort by most populated server first, or by car class, etc...

For this one, there's probably a thread about it, but can join a server that is listed as ROAD A, but when you check what cars people have, it's free for all.