PDA

View Full Version : DSQ for not pitting eventhough I did

TKMSte66
25-10-2015, 16:49
Not sure if this is a new bug. Probably not though.

So patch 5 installed.

8 Lap career race in clios at Oulton Park.

I stopped at the end of lap two and changed to wet tyres as it started to rain. Perfectly timed I thought.

Then all race the game keeps telling me to make my stop and then disqualifuies me going into the last lap.

This is such a basic element of the game that should work. It's pathetic!

I have stood by this game, but when this happened the other day I just turned it off. Not playec since.

Think its about time I bought Forza and actually start racing people again.

bluesky0870
25-10-2015, 17:22
Not sure if this is a new bug. Probably not though.

So patch 5 installed.

8 Lap career race in clios at Oulton Park.

I stopped at the end of lap two and changed to wet tyres as it started to rain. Perfectly timed I thought.

Then all race the game keeps telling me to make my stop and then disqualifuies me going into the last lap.

This is such a basic element of the game that should work. It's pathetic!

I have stood by this game, but when this happened the other day I just turned it off. Not playec since.

Think its about time I bought Forza and actually start racing people again.

A xbl - friend told me the same yesterday. So I can't confirm that but tell you that you are not the only one who noticed this new added exclusive feature.

Neil Bateman
25-10-2015, 17:26
Has to be in the pit stop window or it does not count as your mandatory pit stop, your just making an extra stop.

ElectricBlues85
25-10-2015, 17:36
Has to be in the pit stop window or it does not count as your mandatory pit stop, your just making an extra stop.

this.

bluesky0870
25-10-2015, 17:37

End of lap 2 is in the window... All laps except of first and last were fine to pit in PCars afair.

ElectricBlues85
25-10-2015, 17:44
End of lap 2 is in the window... All laps except of first and last were fine to pit in PCars afair.

I think the pit windows were scaled based on race length in one of the patches (v4?). In an 8 lap race I think it includes starts on lap 3 through to 7.

bluesky0870
25-10-2015, 17:53
I think the pit windows were scaled based on race length in one of the patches (v4?). In an 8 lap race I think it includes starts on lap 3 through to 7.

You are right, it is mentioned in the release notes of patch 4.0

Ixoye56
26-10-2015, 10:33
I drive the race last night, was called in on lap three, no problem for me other than AI catch me up in the rain as usual ;)

Akra
26-10-2015, 10:37
I'm sure I read of a bug about if you watch a replay during one of these races, it forgets you pitted.

TKMSte66
27-10-2015, 23:04
Glad the game notifies me of the 'pit stop window'...........................................................

Bealdor
28-10-2015, 07:14
Glad the game notifies me of the 'pit stop window'...........................................................

It does. Listen to your pit engineer.