PDA

View Full Version : Monaco (Azure Circuit) with LMP1s

SIlMPLIClITY
26-10-2015, 14:40
I just recently decided to try the game out again. I started doing the career with LMP1s. Everything is going smoothly until it's time to race at Monaco. Just a few questions

1. Is Monaco a real grand prix for LM1 cars during the season? I looked it up on google and youtube to try and find anything related to LMP1 and Monaco.
2. If it's true can someone link me the website/youtube video of the race.

The main reason I want to see this is because the only cars I know that have raced at Monaco are Formula cars. I have no idea how you're supposed to fit a huge LMP1 car through the small streets of Monaco. The race was a disaster the whole time, it was basically a traffic jam with no passing opportunities unless the AI cut corners.

Akra
26-10-2015, 14:53
No, LMPs do not race at Monaco.

Generally the F1 weekend has F1, GP2, GP3, Porsche SuperCup and the odd Renault World Series race. There is also an historic racing weekend which may have an old Le Mans car in it, but there is not a modern LMP.

SIlMPLIClITY
26-10-2015, 15:04
No, LMPs do not race at Monaco.

Generally the F1 weekend has F1, GP2, GP3, Porsche SuperCup and the odd Renault World Series race. There is also an historic racing weekend which may have an old Le Mans car in it, but there is not a modern LMP.

This is exactly what I had thought. Why did the developers think of adding the race in if it isn't a part of the season? Especially Monaco...

konnos
26-10-2015, 15:07
There is no season in Project Cars, they give you tracks and cars and you race what you like. More freedom this way.

Raven403
26-10-2015, 15:15
There is no season in Project Cars, they give you tracks and cars and you race what you like. More freedom this way.

I believe hes talking about the LMP1 career......

konnos
26-10-2015, 15:16
Oops! My bad! Sorry!

Yorkie065
26-10-2015, 15:25
This is exactly what I had thought. Why did the developers think of adding the race in if it isn't a part of the season? Especially Monaco...

Because the developers are cruel, sadistic people who love watch the streets of the Azure Circuit run with the tears of drivers...

In all seriousness though, I don't know!

balderz002
26-10-2015, 15:35
Because the developers are cruel, sadistic people who love watch the streets of the Azure Circuit run with the tears of drivers...

And the diesel of Audi's!

SIlMPLIClITY
26-10-2015, 17:25
I'll just skip the race and get last place then.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
27-10-2015, 00:09
I don't think I had more trouble driving prototype 2s in career at Monaco than formulas. Everything is hard to drive there without a lot of practice.

BullWinkle
27-10-2015, 00:36

In all seriousness though, I don't know!

And if they really want to be bastards they'l soon add Macau.:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GLXAne-c64