PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation Plus League?

marcainley
28-10-2015, 17:26
I read yesterday about Project CARS being involved in a new PlayStation Plus League. As of now I have only been able to find a link towards a French website (though it is written in English):

http://www.projectcarsesports.com/playstation-plus-league.html

Is this different to the ESL league?

MarioCart
28-10-2015, 20:55
I read yesterday about Project CARS being involved in a new PlayStation Plus League. As of now I have only been able to find a link towards a French website (though it is written in English):

http://www.projectcarsesports.com/playstation-plus-league.html

Is this different to the ESL league?

Good question, I think is different.

Joseph Barron
29-10-2015, 14:30
Yes, this is a different league to the ESL. It is managed by Sony Computer Entertainment and is currently only available in France. It will expand to more countries in the near future.

MarioCart
30-10-2015, 12:28
Yes, this is a different league to the ESL. It is managed by Sony Computer Entertainment and is currently only available in France. It will expand to more countries in the near future.

On Monday is the first Maxpoint event and there registred 38 players from all over the world. Can they participate?

I still like more the set on ESL. looks like playstation plus have the prime ESL rules, many tracks in one day, stability off, wich is not bad for longer terms.

Joseph Barron
30-10-2015, 12:53
On Monday is the first Maxpoint event and there registred 38 players from all over the world. Can they participate?

I still like more the set on ESL. looks like playstation plus have the prime ESL rules, many tracks in one day, stability off, wich is not bad for longer terms.

What do you mean by 'Maxpoint'?

MarioCart
30-10-2015, 13:17
What do you mean by 'Maxpoint'?

Just Max Points. look

http://www.playstationplusleague.fr/en/tournaments/ps4/project-cars

Bracket Type event would be on Monday the 9 November

Joseph Barron
30-10-2015, 13:23
Just Max Points. look

http://www.playstationplusleague.fr/en/tournaments/ps4/project-cars

Oh I see what you mean.

At the moment, the PlayStation Plus League is in a testing phase, so it is only being advertised in France. However, you can still enter the competitions from anywhere in the world. Apologies if that has not been made clear.

MarioCart
30-10-2015, 15:02
Oh I see what you mean.

At the moment, the PlayStation Plus League is in a testing phase, so it is only being advertised in France. However, you can still enter the competitions from anywhere in the world. Apologies if that has not been made clear.

Strange logic by sony playstation plus.

CoTiNhO
02-11-2015, 10:56
In the website, where they say the type of car for the championship???? I can't find anywhere!

MarioCart
02-11-2015, 18:14
In the website, where they say the type of car for the championship???? I can't find anywhere!

I think the web look simple to use but many thinks could be more clare.
Random weather is the most funny rule for placement I have see, one pleyer can get wet weather other dry, lap time would be totaly defferent and on some races on Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans wet where you can't drive the car even with selecting the tyres by weather.

I don't think we gone have here someone from sony on forum like from ESL, we can only pray they will open the eyes.

CoTiNhO
02-11-2015, 19:03
Oh no!!! This website is aboslutely HORRIBLE!!!! The car isn't anywhere, no chat room, and i win my race and i can't put the result. And the website gave the 100 points to my opponent!!!!! What a horrible website and organization!!!!

CoTiNhO
02-11-2015, 19:32
That's the poof!!! And you have nowhere to claim!!!

Impossible to play in a disaster championship!

MarioCart
02-11-2015, 20:10
Oh no!!! This website is aboslutely HORRIBLE!!!! The car isn't anywhere, no chat room, and i win my race and i can't put the result. And the website gave the 100 points to my opponent!!!!! What a horrible website and organization!!!!

You right, we must get use too new interface. There was time count down for you to confirm your win.

But most horrible is the fact that we don't know which cars to drive with.

Joseph Barron
03-11-2015, 08:46
Hi guys. Bear in mind that this website is still being trialed by Sony. It is not a finished interface like the ESL website is, so there will be some teething problems. I'll try to pass your feedback on to the organisers.

CoTiNhO
03-11-2015, 13:32
For the moment i cancelled my participation. I can't understand the "NEW ERA" where the companies launch games or websites fully of deficiencies.

If we could translate this to the real world, it's like enter in a restaurant where you want a hamburger and they give you a salad. Or a supermarket where you buy cereals and in the interior are onions!!!! That's completely fault of sense of professionalism.

I think we're in a "NEW ERA" where we need someone like "CHEEF RAMSEY" but in video games and video games services. Because if the future of the video games is launch default games and services... I see all this world too black.

I'm so sad because i love Pcars (is the best game i drive ever), and i love initiatives like PS PLUS LEAGUE, but we need more professionalism from the staff in al sense and try the things before launch.

My intention isn't disturb or annoy, only make a reflexion about the things what are happening in this "NEW ERA" of video games.

And first of all, thank you very much Joseph Barron for your reply. It's nice to see someone who cares about the things to make it well!

atomicBRblaster
03-11-2015, 13:45
That's the poof!!! And you have nowhere to claim!!!

Impossible to play in a disaster championship!

I'm from Brazil...I created an account to participate but you convinced me to retire my car from the grid. For me 1v1 matches usually isn't worth...I guess they did it in a way to be more easy to judge incidents but neither that way it's possible...LOL...At this side of the planet I have the time zone problem too...

You made up my mind...I give up on that...HEHE!

It's just the beggining...It's a test period I guess...Our hope is that the things can be better in a few months...or worse...

cmch15
03-11-2015, 23:00
From the support part of the website FAQ's

"I want to contact a referee. How do I do?

During a game, you can contact a referee via the "Play" tab by clicking on "call a referee" or through the game chat. If these tools are not accessible anymore, use social network Twitter."

I would think you'd need to record your game via "share" function or the replay and a screenshot (which you have) of the result.

CoTiNhO
03-11-2015, 23:14
From the support part of the website FAQ's

"I want to contact a referee. How do I do?

During a game, you can contact a referee via the "Play" tab by clicking on "call a referee" or through the game chat. If these tools are not accessible anymore, use social network Twitter."

I would think you'd need to record your game via "share" function or the replay and a screenshot (which you have) of the result.

That's the theory about that. On the practice doesn't exist the button "call a referee". And i don't have twitter, at the register time it doesn't any *twitter requirement

MarioCart
04-11-2015, 19:21
Its a shame that Sony let go in this conditions people to play with the ability they have.
Online gaming is for more then decade and not much has change, but the wors is that dev and organiser still don't understan players and I can't understan them.