PDA

View Full Version : Japanese car pack and free car five out now!

Oo04RCY
29-10-2015, 01:16
Yes! It's here! So many to new cars to choose from and great value in the UK! Get yours!

For sale: Forza6 (not that I ever bought it really lol)

Race on people!!!

Dynomight Motorsports
29-10-2015, 01:24
Japanese Car pack? No ovals.. what cars are they? I may wait till the ovals come out.

Oo04RCY
29-10-2015, 01:45
Busy racing/ testing that evo9 animal but here they are... That baby four wheel drifts/ powerslides with a bit of handbrake!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ 360 road c1
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME road c2
Scion FR-S road d (free car 5)
Scion FR-S road b
Toyota 86 road d
Toyota GT-86 road d
Toyota GT-86 rocket bunny GT edition GT4
Toyota TS040 lmp1

Great value in the UK for 2.89 or something like that, I forget...
Bit busy trying them so sorry if I don't reply and need some of that thing they call sleep soon lol!
Good things come to those that wait I guess. Let's hope we get some American cars and ovals soon along with some Aussie brutes too! Be patient and keep the project cars faith!
Race on people!

Dynomight Motorsports
29-10-2015, 02:18
Thanks for the post.. definitely going to pass on this one. I wish they would release some more race cars instead of Road Cars..

Oo04RCY
29-10-2015, 02:26
OMG that Scion rocket bunny editions a road classed race car! It's an animal in name and nature! Could rejuvenate the road car online race scene in its own right! I'm sure it's worth buying just for the Evos and bunnies alone! It's sure made my day after a horror yesterday not getting the job of my dreams but I've never been happier now to be out of work with Project Cars to enjoy! Surely worth a few dollars for so many great cars? Never mind life goes on... Race on!
Besides the Toyota GT-86 rocket bunny GT is a GT4 class I'm just trying it, not to mention another in the LMP1 Toyota which I can't wait to put around Le Man! Never happier lol!
Race on people!

AdM1
29-10-2015, 02:37
Think I'll be saving my money tbh. Maybe if the game was fixed properly then I'd spend money on it but nope.

Oo04RCY
29-10-2015, 02:51
Yeah feeling that bro... I've been crashed out of every long pit stop, full grid, full participation race I've entered since patch 5. Totally gutting. I do a good job of holding last place usually since all the tuning effects kicked in but love a full grid long race with pit stops. Patience and all hopes for patch 6 I guess then maybe Project Cars2 if they sort this out properly given time. I guess Project Cars is already a exclusive cult sim classic. Enjoy forza but I won't. I'm a forgiving soul but FM4 and FM5, please come on now? How bad?
The LMP1 Toyota and Le Man can wait I'm "sim"ply knackered tired for now.
Race on People!

wOoDsTeR16
29-10-2015, 07:29
Think I'll be saving my money tbh.

Just think of all the things you can do with 2.90 if you can find it at the bottom of your 4ft trouser pocket :P

Dynomight Motorsports
29-10-2015, 10:38
Sometimes It's not about the cost.. it's about principle. Besides the thing that sets this game apart from Forza is, it's a Racing game and should be filled with Race Cars not Road Cars. Also spending extra money the game when there are still things that need to be fixed is like saying "It's ok for it to be broken".

wOoDsTeR16
29-10-2015, 10:54
Sometimes It's not about the cost.. it's about principle. Besides the thing that sets this game apart from Forza is, it's a Racing game and should be filled with Race Cars not Road Cars. Also spending extra money the game when there are still things that need to be fixed is like saying "It's ok for it to be broken".

If thats aimed at me I was just having a laugh fella. No one is forcing anyone to buy the DLC but for what you get for under 3 squid you can't grumble

KkDrummer
29-10-2015, 11:09
I will be getting it....even though I appreciate track packs a lot more. I should be able to afford it lol

Raven403
29-10-2015, 11:53
Yup I'll be grabbing this one. GT4 GT86, TS040 make it worth it for me, least they are all totally new cars, new cars are new cars. and the price is hard to argue with.

I held out on a lot of DLC too, but im still playing the game, and still here, so why not, I've seen enough to see the constant patching hasnt stopped, and thats good to see, I have no problem paying 3 bucks for some cool cars.

nwrlchargerl
29-10-2015, 12:11
We need more touring cars! :)

Oo04RCY
29-10-2015, 12:11
Yo drift monkeys! Your cars have arrived! Animals with missiles shoved up them lol! Yeah more touring cars like BTCC and DTM would be awesome for the proper racers! That drifting be slow bro...
Race/ drift on!

Raven403
29-10-2015, 12:40
We need more touring cars! :)

The Focus BTCC and I believe a Renault Cup car are both licensed and believed to be in the Pipeline, so they could be very close

M-Bimmer
29-10-2015, 13:39
* Japanese Car Pack added to cart :cool:

- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360
- 2012 Toyota GT86 / Toyota 86
- 2015 Scion FR-S Rocket Bunny Edition
- 2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT Edition
- 2014 Toyota TS040 Hybrid

nwrlchargerl
29-10-2015, 13:50
The Focus BTCC and I believe a Renault Cup car are both licensed and believed to be in the Pipeline, so they could be very close

Nice I hope it comes soon :)

rtazz17
29-10-2015, 13:59

Yup,I would rather spend 3 bucks more to have a patch that works and fixes the game.Sms should put all their resources into content that fixes the game.Not adding more content that could potentially corrupt the game even more and make it that much harder to fix.

Of course Ill get flamed for saying that and expressing my views.My guess it will be the user whos name starts with H since he flames anyone who doesnt have his view.Lol

Raven403
29-10-2015, 14:01
Yup,I would rather spend 3 bucks more to have a patch that works and fixes the game.

I dont experience enough bugs frequently enough for me to still consider it broken, even on Xbox......

PPPMAT
29-10-2015, 14:16
Its good - the Toyota is ballistic (until the hybrid charge runs out) Rocket Bunny is loads of fun too. Whats not to like for the price of a cheap sandwich.

TopAirspace
29-10-2015, 14:26
The digital clock works in the Evolution IX,
Take that Forza! :cool:

Lethal 556
29-10-2015, 18:43
I will most definitly be buying this pack as soon as I get home from work today as I own a scion FRS is real life. Super stoked!

smokinmasta
29-10-2015, 21:32
Is the replay sound for the GT spec Bunny GT86 borked? Got for PC AND Xbone and same on both? Done a race cockpit mode on PC and bonnet for Xbone, sounds pretty good. Sit back to watch my super driving skills (lol) and ........the sound of the cars passing is pathetic - not atmosphere at all? Please tell me someone somewhere has posted its a known issue and will be fixed??!!!!

KkDrummer
29-10-2015, 21:35
got it! pretty good pack!

ashasha
29-10-2015, 21:46
I was going to probably take a pass on this one until I saw this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdUGK9zqsLQ

Kind of long, but the Rocket Bunny versions just look like too much fun to pass up. Plus I can afford a few bucks on a game that I love.

AdM1
29-10-2015, 22:57
Just think of all the things you can do with 2.90 if you can find it at the bottom of your 4ft trouser pocket :P

Haha, oh I know what you mean, it's nothing to me the 2.90 I just don't want to spend my money on a game anymore that the devs can not get working right.

As mentioned, it's principle. Maybe when or if they ever fix the game then I'll start playing again then I may want to download it if I get back into the game. For now though no ta.

OpticalHercules
29-10-2015, 23:47
I was tempted to buy this when I saw the TS040 start popping up in career lmp races, but I'm loving the Aston Martin DBR 1-2 too much to bother with anything else now. Don't really see the point in investing more money in this game at this point until the save problems are fixed. Almost 6 months and counting, and still not even an acknowledgement from a blue poster...

Rockefelluh
30-10-2015, 00:25
I was tempted to buy this when I saw the TS040 start popping up in career lmp races, but I'm loving the Aston Martin DBR 1-2 too much to bother with anything else now. Don't really see the point in investing more money in this game at this point until the save problems are fixed. Almost 6 months and counting, and still not even an acknowledgement from a blue poster...

So the new LMP cars work in career as well? I read about multi class being a hassle. Maybe they meant just putting in new lmp1's

M-Bimmer
30-10-2015, 01:17
DLC Hands on guys :D if someone is interested.

http://youtu.be/bHFGWpTsFpA

Psychomatrix
30-10-2015, 01:20
No interest in this pack. Only the TS040 are cool. But I buy not carpacks where only one car is interesting for me. Clever strategy but didn't work anymore for me. If I want the aston dbr1 and toyota ts040 I must pay 9 euros. Btw I have bought all other dlc and thats enough for me.

Oo04RCY
30-10-2015, 01:24
The Toyota LMP1 seems only as competitive as the Aston times I've set on Le Man but it seems much better on its tyres. It's got very sharp handling and is a pleasure to drive all the same. The GT4 Rocket Bunny's got issues. It's not the most competitive car in the class and on Sonoma earlier it scrapped the entire pit wall going out in qualifying very slowly? My pace isn't great, it's not my best track or class but I gave the back of the field a bit of a race but the slow apex speeds I could only manage took most of the back field out! Sorry. The slow gear change isn't great too?
The road class Rocket Bunny makes up for it all with a great top speed and is awesome around some surprisingly twisty tracks! Especially Cadwell GP, it's stunning when you get the tyres up to temperature!

yusupov
30-10-2015, 02:42
No interest in this pack. Only the TS040 are cool. But I buy not carpacks where only one car is interesting for me. Clever strategy but didn't work anymore for me. If I want the aston dbr1 and toyota ts040 I must pay 9 euros. Btw I have bought all other dlc and thats enough for me.

theres a sports car, a drift tuned spec, a GT race spec, & an LMP1. i dont think thats a strategy thats meant to do anything but appeal to people...

OpticalHercules
30-10-2015, 18:29
So the new LMP cars work in career as well? I read about multi class being a hassle. Maybe they meant just putting in new lmp1's

If you own the DLC then you should get contract offers for teams using those cars in whatever league. I've completed the LMP1 career in both the DBR1-2 and the E-tron Quatro so far. The Toyota started popping up as competitor cars as soon as the pack was released mid-season even though I hadn't purchased it.

... If I want the aston dbr1 and toyota ts040 I must pay 9 euros ...
The DBR1-2 really is a blast though, in my opinion. MUCH more exciting to drive than the Etron. I'm a fan of most of the Aston martin offerings in this game anyway, so that DLC pack was a no-brainer for me. I still think that pack was quite a nice one and worth my money. As much as I'm interested in the Toyota LMP car, it makes me feel slightly dirty to imagine paying for a racing game DLC that includes Scion. That's almost like imagining paying for DLC back in the times of Gran Turismo 3 for a Saturn package.

beetes_juice
30-10-2015, 20:21
Think I'll be saving my money tbh. Maybe if the game was fixed properly then I'd spend money on it but nope.

lol

Edit: LOL

Dynomight Motorsports
30-10-2015, 22:27
Ok Ashasha.. appreciate the video, I think will get the add-on for the GT4 car. The LMP is a nice edition as well. Shhhhh! don't tell SMS I still want more patches and more RACE Cars...some ovals would be nice too.

Nomad06
31-10-2015, 17:13
I've tested GT4 Rocket bunny. ..and the hare had turned into a tortoise! This GT4 looks good, sounds good...but is a total dud.

the_monk
01-11-2015, 14:08
For sale: Forza6 (not that I ever bought it really lol)

Race on people!!!

grow up, both are respected games, just cause you can't get both for some reason, doesn't mean you diss one for the other.

Oo04RCY
01-11-2015, 15:20
grow up, both are respected games, just cause you can't get both for some reason, doesn't mean you diss one for the other.

Fair comment. I'm in my early forties and have retired from competitive proper racing having sold my Turbo Porsche a few years ago. I'm immature for sure but then I'm down with the kids still and race sims with my actual friends who are serious track day and time attack players also. Another very young friend I've got on my Xbox who I did use to race on forza just finished fourth in the msa formula in the BTCC. Real drivers who don't touch fm games anymore. We genuinely use project cars as a learning sim then translate that knowledge into actual results. We beat some very expensive time attack cars costing house money in starlets getting top five positions and use to run with mates in old sti subaru's who won about everything that prodrive didn't turn up for back a few years ago.
I'm from Chesterfield pal. Check out SCR or you may have heard of them as Scooby Clinic where my other friends work. Budget racing beating boys with much more expensive toys. Like I said fair comment but no Porsches since fm3 and magic carpet tracks and poor artwork along with childish driving makes me think I'm allowed to criticise. I was being interviewed for architectural games designer for Tomb Raider when you were probably pissing in your pants or sucking your mamas tits! FMSL . Fair comment all the same. Please no offence I'm above that .

Dan77 DESTROYER
01-11-2015, 15:34
Fair comment. I'm in my early forties and have retired from competitive proper racing having sold my Turbo Porsche a few years ago. I'm immature for sure but then I'm down with the kids still and race sims with my actual friends who are serious track day and time attack players also. Another very young friend I've got my on Xbox who I did use to race on forza just finished fourth in the msa formula in the BTCC. Real drivers who don't touch fm games anymore. We genuinely use project cars as a learning sim then translate that knowledge into actual results. We beat some very expensive time attack cars costing house money in starlets getting top five positions and use to run with mates in old sti subaru's who won about everything that prodrive didn't turn up for back a few years ago.
I'm from Chesterfield pal. Check out SCR or you may have heard of them as Scooby Clinic where my other friends work. Budget racing beating boys with much more expensive toys. Like I said fair comment but no Porsches since fm3 and magic carpet tracks and poor artwork along with childish driving makes me think I'm allowed to criticise. I was being interviewed for architectural games designer for Tomb Raider when you were probably pissing in your pants or sucking your mamas tits! FMSL . Fair comment all the same. Please no offence I'm above that .

Couldn't agree more in regards to Project cars being used as a learning tool, and it's a good one at that compared to what we've been dished up over the years.

Oo04RCY
01-11-2015, 15:41
Couldn't agree more in regards to Project cars being used as a learning tool, and it's a good one at that compared to what we've been dished up over the years.
Yes. Another keyboard warrior TOLD!
Ps. (Edit) RIP every Porsche I've ever owned lol!

Mark Quigley
01-11-2015, 15:45

x2 steak bakes and a chicken bake from Greggs or this car pack?
Difficult choice.

Oo04RCY
01-11-2015, 15:54
x2 steak bakes and a chicken bake from Greggs or this car pack?
Difficult choice.
I'd pay much more proper money for many more Japanese cars.

Dynomight Motorsports
01-11-2015, 21:02
I find the GT4 delightfully fun. And it's nice to have some Real options for LMP's. Now all we need is the Porsche LMP and we'll be set! :eagerness: