PDA

View Full Version : November: Adding to the Positivity!

KkDrummer
01-11-2015, 12:40
November should be a great month for us Xbox One gamers who have endured all sorts of issues with PCars for the past 6 months:

-Patch 6 (every patch has improved the game)
-DLC should be pretty cool, including a few new tracks. According to reports from Preview Members, the sound glitch is nearly inexistent.
-New Dashboard will improve sound and graphics performance
EDIT: -Backwards compatibility which will give us 4 free games (2Xbox One and 2Xbox 360)

I can't wait!!:victorious:

Stay Positive!

TopAirspace
01-11-2015, 12:48
Here Here! :very_drunk:

Dan77 DESTROYER
01-11-2015, 14:16
Can't argue with that ;)

Robhd
01-11-2015, 15:14
I was positive already but now thanks to KK i am positively positive... Or does that then become a double negative?

November should be a billiant month... Just annoying we always get to have to wait until the end of thr month for all the good stuff to arrive!

Dynomight Motorsports
01-11-2015, 20:00
Looking forward to some new Tracks hopefully. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us in Patch 6.0

Ixoye56
01-11-2015, 22:59
This thread gives me good vibrations ;)

transfix
01-11-2015, 23:10
Thanks KK for the positive thread. Lets hope it stays positive. November is surely shaping up to be good with all you mentioned plus "fingers crossed" the Companion App release!

nwrlchargerl
02-11-2015, 00:17
Nice to see positive for a change :)

Umer Ahmad
02-11-2015, 00:18
What is this "Dashboard" you speak of? (link?)

SUBGTRACER
02-11-2015, 00:21

XBOX ONE dashboard I think Umer

nwrlchargerl
02-11-2015, 00:24

Its a dashboard update, so far it's been a pain in the arse tbh lol :) dunno what other people's views are on it or if they're having any issues though

SUBGTRACER
02-11-2015, 00:39
I have a pic of it here .....Going to be just awesome :)

Megalomanic87
02-11-2015, 01:12
Personally quite like the new dash.
might give Pcars another chance in the next few weeks, but with NFS coming this week and Dirt 3 being re released FOR FREE in 2 weeks, it'll be tough.

Dynomight Motorsports
02-11-2015, 03:24
Ahhhhh.....Dirt Fr3e Nice..! Supposedly Xbox will have backwards compatibility after the Windows 10 update. Rumored to have ability for more buttons to be mapped for the Wheel users. :D

STEELJOCKEY
02-11-2015, 03:52
Backwards compatibility is part of the new OS. Haven't heard about more button mapping ability for the wheel yet. Must check that out. Here's hoping .......

For anyone who currently has win10 on their PC, the new Xbox dashboard has a similar look and feel to the Xbox app.

KkDrummer
02-11-2015, 08:50
New Dashboard is to be 50% faster:

http://www.windowscentral.com/sites/wpcentral.com/files/styles/larger/public/field/image/2015/06/xbox-dashboard%20(2).png?itok=KHrKkq4H

Ian Bell
02-11-2015, 08:51
New Dashboard is to be 50% faster:

http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/pub/large/new_xbox_one_experience.jpg

I can't believe they've featured Forza 6 and not us.

KkDrummer
02-11-2015, 08:52

man...I tried to find a shot of the new dash with PCars...can't find it....let me edit that for ya!

RTA nOsKiLlS
02-11-2015, 18:44

The "dashboard" is what Xbox calls its GUI ;)

Sergi01978
02-11-2015, 20:28
All this positivity business must stop immediately!

I will be personally testing for drugs/alcohol abuse. You have been warned!

Actually, I hope this thread doesn't get hatejacked anytime soon:victorious:

SUBGTRACER
02-11-2015, 20:47
I think people are forgetting which forum they are on with all this positivity ............. Time to re educate and remind you all where you are :)

Backward compatibility for xbox one is pretty dam sweet !

Sergi01978
02-11-2015, 21:00
My Xbox is already a bit backwards! Oh, that's borderline negativity, sorry.

SUBGTRACER
02-11-2015, 21:12
My Xbox is already a bit backwards! Oh, that's borderline negativity, sorry.

lol!

Oo04RCY
02-11-2015, 21:33
Actually, I hope this thread doesn't get hatejacked anytime soon:victorious:

Happy happy days! I seriously can't wait! Love the vibes and the quote above "hatejacked"! That's a new one for an oldie like me lol! Keep the faith and the positivity going please! The best is clearly getting better and better!
Race on people!

gmspromo
02-11-2015, 21:37

I actually just bought Forza 6, partly because I've played them all since the original (4 being the best in my opinion) and partly because my 4 year old son loves going around and getting in and out of the cars in Forza Vista (no driving them, just staring in awe at them), but on the occasions I've played it, I keep finding myself ejecting the disc and coming back to PCars for the simulation and realism.

Forza 6 cars "float" around the track and multiplayer online is just a crashfest. PCars handling is just right (in most cases, although a few cars still don't feel quite right, like some of those on road tires, but they are getting better!) and for whatever reason, playing PCars multiplayer online, the players are (for the most part) very respectful and courteous; they move off-line when they realise you are on a hot lap and they aren't and don't just pile in the back of you going into corners.

Although it sounds boring to some, I also love chasing better sector times in PCars ... it's like playing rivals mode in Forza 6, but against yourself! Forza doesn't do sector timing at all (well they do a bit, lap time wise, but it's not obvious to all and in no way compares to PCars)

I'm personally looking forward to PCars2 a lot (as long as it appears on the Xbox One). Slightly Mad Studios may not have the backing or money that Turn10 have, but in my lowly opinion you guys (and gals?) do an infinitely better job of conveying your love of all things car related to your consumers ... from the intricacies of the engine sounds (way better than Forza in volume, grunt and raspiness), handling (better than Forza, not many boats here!), feedback to the community through these forums (Casey for example, truly loves all the cars and you can tell from his write-ups regarding the physics of the various DLC content on a monthly basis) and feeling a true affinity with loving a particular car even after only having driven it for even a short while.
I for one, have grown to love the Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny, a DLC car I was initially thinking "meh" too ... and last time I looked I was hovering just inside the top 10 in the community event around Watkins Glen. That car has an over-steer tendency that wants to throw you in the wall if you get too cocky with it, yet at the same time it just keeps begging you to tame it and push it to go faster ... I .... LOVE ..... it.

I think I've gone off on one as I don't know what I was trying to say now. I think it was just this; Forza is no longer the benchmark in console gaming, I truly think Project Cars is. Please make PCars 2 the game that blows them out of the water and makes Turn10 think twice about producing a run of the mill Forza 7, forcing them to better themselves ...

Plato99
02-11-2015, 22:10

Gotta keep the kids happy I guess......

Oo04RCY
03-11-2015, 00:27
I'm enjoying a rocket bunny love affair that's going to last! Like others are saying they just temp you so bad to throw them around, some times good, sometimes the bunny bites back and makes you eat barrier lol!
Race on people!

Plato99
03-11-2015, 14:01
My 8 year old son loves the Rocket Bunny! It's all he races. Every day. Donington National, Rocket Bunny.
So much that I'm starting to resent it !!

beetes_juice
03-11-2015, 14:46
I'm personally looking forward to PCars2 a lot (as long as it appears on the Xbox One). Slightly Mad Studios may not have the backing or money that Turn10 have, but in my lowly opinion you guys (and gals?) do an infinitely better job of conveying your love of all things car related to your consumers ... from the intricacies of the engine sounds (way better than Forza in volume, grunt and raspiness), handling (better than Forza, not many boats here!), feedback to the community through these forums (Casey for example, truly loves all the cars and you can tell from his write-ups regarding the physics of the various DLC content on a monthly basis) and feeling a true affinity with loving a particular car even after only having driven it for even a short while.

I wasn't to keen to the recent DLC when I first saw the car list. After reading his write up on all the cars (specifically the TS040) I had to give it a go. That car alone has made me fall for the game again; I can't get out of it. From night laps around Spa to bumper to bumper battles at Bathurst, the things an animal and has me grinning every time I leave the pits (especially when the hybrid power kicks in :D). Point is, the passion that SMS and WMD members have shown and put to this game is amazing. It shows with there involvement in the forum and with their customers. I dk about any other game forum (this being the first one I'm actually involved in) but I don't think there are to many studios where the customer can directly talk to the game devs and give suggestions/request and have those ideas investigated and put into the game. Won't see this out of the big time T10, PD, EA, etc.

Just for laughs, I would love to see Casey do a physics write up on the new high performance limo that FM just released. ;)

BullWinkle
03-11-2015, 15:38
My 8 year old son loves the Rocket Bunny! It's all he races. Every day. Donington National, Rocket Bunny.
So much that I'm starting to resent it !!

I see you purchasing another Xbox in the near future.:D

Plato99
03-11-2015, 16:06
I see you purchasing another Xbox in the near future.:D

I keep telling him Forza 4 on the 360 is much better but its too late, he's finally succumbed to PCars and now I cant get near the damn XBox One !!!

Dan77 DESTROYER
03-11-2015, 16:34
Look on the bright side he has the same taste as his father, look at it as passing on the baton lol all be it a bit begrudgingly ;)
Having the same with my 14 year old who is also loving project cars on MY rig using MY wheel taking up MY track time :( :) :(

Kids

Oo04RCY
03-11-2015, 16:57
This feeds turning into a Rocket a Bunny love in... Ones like the most stunning girlfriend or wife of your dreams while the others like the most wild and dirtiest mistress that your parents would never meet lol! You decide which is which, I can't?
Need to really get into the evos and LMP1 really but the bunnies are like project cars smack! Still loving this positive vibe thread. Sorry for sullying and soiling it with this post. Keep the faith people and race on!

Sergi01978
03-11-2015, 17:05
I think my Wife has a Rocket Bunny in her drawers somewhere:o

Haiden
03-11-2015, 17:08
This feeds turning into a Rocket a Bunny love in... Ones like the most stunning girlfriend or wife of your dreams while the others like the most wild and dirtiest mistress that your parents would never meet lol! You decide which is which, I can't?
Need to really get into the evos and LMP1 really but the bunnies are like project cars smack! Still loving this positive vibe thread. Sorry for sullying and soiling it with this post. Keep the faith people and race on!

So true. I keep hearing all the good stuff about the TS040 and can't wait to give it a shot, but I just can't get out of that GT Bunny. I'm hooked, like an addict. I try and try to pick another car, but that Bunny just keeps calling me, man. :)

Rockefelluh
03-11-2015, 20:52
Maybe this will get you into the TS040.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T4AD13yKlU

MOV r0,r0
03-11-2015, 23:14
I keep telling him Forza 4 on the 360 is much better but its too late, he's finally succumbed to PCars and now I cant get near the damn XBox One !!!

Download some GCSE past papers, tell him school says it's extra homework and he's got to do it.

That should buy you a couple of weeks :)

Oo04RCY
04-11-2015, 01:14
Wow this thread went a bit quiet for a while... I guess everyone's far too busy racing enjoying the positive vibes and this leading sim superior product far too busy to post? It's only the fourth day of November in Europe now. It's going to be a great long month of shear enjoyment! I've never seen so many lobbies hosted all busy having great fun and fantastic good clean racing! Talk about a rocky style comeback or what? Even the moaners aren't here? Hope I've not spoken too soon but it looks like they've migrated into the playstation section. Booooooo! Like BA said "I pity the fools"! The haters not our playstation cousins that is. Anyway...
Eat, sleep, race, repeat!
Edit- ok maybe some work in between the above lol!

KkDrummer
04-11-2015, 08:36
Eight days for the new dash! I've been watching some recent promo videos, it looks pretty nice a very snappy. It is a shame they don't mention the benefit of it for games, like PCars for instance...

beetes_juice
04-11-2015, 15:00
Eight days for the new dash! I've been watching some recent promo videos, it looks pretty nice a very snappy. It is a shame they don't mention the benefit of it for games, like PCars for instance...

Mine forced it's download last night. Nice little update to the dash. Looks good. One thing I noticed was the big old FM ad that read "best simulator out there". Made me chuckle. Anyway, hopefully we see some better performance out of our games; dk if the new dash is supposed to help or not need to do a little reading on it.

Sergi01978
04-11-2015, 15:08
I read somewhere that load times on the new dash are quicker.
By this, I think moving around the dash/apps will be quicker, not the game's themselves. I'm normally wrong about most things though!

Nov (or Oct)hasn't been too kind to me, as I have been suffering with Sciatica. However, the upside of having a few sick days and sleepless nights is plenty of PCARS time......Every cloud and all that.

KkDrummer
04-11-2015, 15:10
Mine forced it's download last night. Nice little update to the dash. Looks good. One thing I noticed was the big old FM ad that read "best simulator out there". Made me chuckle. Anyway, hopefully we see some better performance out of our games; dk if the new dash is supposed to help or not need to do a little reading on it.

some folk here at the forum who are part of the preview program have reported that the audio issue is pretty much gone on the new dash, I hope this is really the case.

Flat_out
04-11-2015, 15:12
some folk here at the forum who are part of the preview program have reported that the audio issue is pretty much gone on the new dash, I hope this is really the case.

I've got the new dash but sound issue is still present.

KkDrummer
04-11-2015, 15:15
I've got the new dash but sound issue is still present.

argh....thanks! it would be great to know if SMS has got the new SDK to fix the audio issue then...it would make Nov. even more awesome!

Flat_out
04-11-2015, 16:38
argh....thanks! it would be great to know if SMS has got the new SDK to fix the audio issue then...it would make Nov. even more awesome!

I really doubt this will ever see a fix in PCARS 1.

RetroNooB
04-11-2015, 20:06
November gonna be an epic month for me :) jus bought a cockpit setup, playseat alcantra with g920 n it arrives in 2 days :D im so stoked i could sh!t myself :cool:

KkDrummer
04-11-2015, 20:26
November gonna be an epic month for me :) jus bought a cockpit setup, playseat alcantra with g920 n it arrives in 2 days :D im so stoked i could sh!t myself :cool:

photos! =]

RetroNooB
04-11-2015, 20:27
2 days :)

Oo04RCY
05-11-2015, 01:40
Remember remember the 5th of November. As we say in the UK. For our overseas friends it's the day us Brits call bonfire night strangely celebrating a foiled terrorist attack on our houses of parliament, you might know or have seen the place it's where they childishly argue at a distance apart of old long swords to stop them from killing each other and our seat of democracy but let's not go into those subjects of politics or religion. I remind you please remember they're banned on this forum and for good reason or is that treason too!? But seriously now please play safe with fireworks and remember to check your bonfires before lighting then carefully should you have one tonight or this weekend. Please take care of pets and always put used sparklers into water. Enough of that now let's keep this positivity going please.
So it's still early November and the excitement is building and the positive vibes are blowing up like the fireworks in the sky like we'll see later tonight in the UK. Let's get plenty of exhaust pops and bangs, burn tyres and let's see lots of exhaust flames and lets put rocket bunnies in the air and up into the night sky! Exciting time or what? New toys or is that equipment? New dash coming, cars, update and positive vibes a plenty! What a great month this is already! It's starting to feel like Christmas has come early. Whoops should mention that religious poop either lol! But seriously let's keep this good vibe rolling on and burn rocket bunnies and not animals or small children. Take care and enjoy the fun!

Darthlethbridge
05-11-2015, 04:14
What about Movember???

My sweet moustache is another reason for positivity

Oo04RCY
05-11-2015, 12:13
What about Movember???

My sweet moustache is another reason for positivity

Great work fellow hairy brother! Keep that one growing too! I'd forgot about that. Must be too busy enjoying the good vibes, positivity and my Project Cars amongst other things. So it's no surprise I've forgotten to sign up for that and shave this month. Having immature beard growth and nature doesn't help at my age, my forties lol! Not sure my little niece will like the stubble later though? Yes good work or is that growth all the same!
I ended up doing voluntary stoptember but selfishly for myself... I had my first fail or slip up yesterday but purely for toileting reasons lol! Two cigarettes later and five flushes that was that! Sorry for the too much information. I couldn't do stopober was it? I did that years ago! My new drug or poison of choice these days is positivity! Oh and Project Cars lol!
Keep up the great causes, the good vibes and the positivity! Race on!

Invincible
05-11-2015, 13:07
Is it still no-shave November when I haven't shaved since July? :D (Only cut a bit here and there to keep my beard in shape)

Darthlethbridge
05-11-2015, 13:33
July of 1988? hahahahahahhabaha

Just kidding...

I am sure looking forward to playing a lot this weekend!!

Plato99
05-11-2015, 14:59
I think my Wife has a Rocket Bunny in her drawers somewhere:o

You think??? You really need to get to the bottom of that mate (no pun intended)

Sergi01978
05-11-2015, 19:24
You think??? You really need to get to the bottom of that mate (no pun intended)

There's some places even I wouldn't venture!
Think I'll stick with PCARS version. I might choose a new colour, maybe. ...Brown?

OOHH ERRR MRS:rolleyes:

Oo04RCY
06-11-2015, 14:33
Day 6-
I've been really cheered up this afternoon with some great multiplayer racing, good driving and great driving manners! Thank you all. Today's been trouble free. No idiots too! Bonus! Keep the positivity going please!

Darthlethbridge
08-11-2015, 02:31
Some amazing races today! Especially the series of 2 player races is was in with this one guy! So amazing when you race someone one on one who is at or near your level!

Also learned a lesson, never gloat that you have passed someone who skids out. I did that, then later in the race on the final turn I skidded out! Good lesson I guess!

transfix
08-11-2015, 20:54
Just had to share this.
So I completed a career endurance race this morning 30+ laps and I can honestly say it never felt so good play a racing game before. Lost my position a few times dropping down mid pack and had to work my way slowly back to the front. Came in the pit a lap too late and again had to grind hard back to 4th place. As day turned to night I could feel my hands clamming up and could have easily hit pause, had a coffee and sit back down but no way this was intensity at its best.
5 laps left and I was in 2nd place gaining on 1st when pit engineer kept cheering me on "that was your best lap of the race" "keep it up" etc. Headed into turn 12 a bit hot and drove off the track. 3rd was just insight so I slowly worked my way on the track without getting to anxious and losing it all together. Crossed the finish line and I swear that 2nd place beat any first place finish I can remember.

SMS Thank You !!!

Sergi01978
08-11-2015, 23:20
I had a go at FM5 yesterday for the first time in a few months.
First few races in D class were actually quite good, although I had to drive quite aggressively from the back of the grid.
Decided to try S class with the Audi RS8, upgraded a bit, with race tyres and soon remembered why I have been playing PCARS so much!
The car just felt wrong, oversteer galore and very difficult to counter act accurately.
I know that some of the cars in PCARS can be unforgiving, but I always feel that any incident is due to my mistake and not the games physics.

The short 3 lap career races with no qualifying isn't really for me anymore either, actually it was always a bit of a bug bear.
I did ask my family to buy me FM6 for Xmas, and will give it a chance, but I feel pretty confident that it won't spend as much time in my box as this great game.
You just can't get the same, edge of your seat, butt clenching experience anywhere else. .....Except maybe prison!

Rockefelluh
09-11-2015, 05:18
I just did a one hour multi class race. Dusk to night on road America. Had to swap for wets at one point, then back in the pits for slicks 15 minutes later. As night fell and I noticed my grip was way lower. Checked my tire temps and they dropped to mid to high 70s! Night time made a huge difference in grip. Ended up in 3rd but a rewarding experience. I'll take that any day.

LMR ShOwTiMe875
10-11-2015, 17:04
Still my favorite racing game. Nothing gives you the feedback or sensations that cars does. I've played nearly every day I've had time. Now if we can get a mclaren mp 4/4 or 4/6 and a replica of schumis f2004 in a open wheel pack I'd be ecstatic ��

KkDrummer
11-11-2015, 12:58
New dashboard is coming tomorrow. Can't wait to test it with PCars! :cool:

and BTW, if you have helped MS to test the new dash, you may be in for a treat! =]

http://www.windowscentral.com/new-xbox-one-experience-testers-may-get-something-extra-microsoft

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 06:54
New dashboard seems to be well received so far by the community. I swear that PCARS is loading a lot faster since the update.

I have been keeping an eye on the Forza.net forums, and there is a lot of unhappy gamers at present.
Unstable servers, missing content, unrealistic handling, crap career mode, and of course the wreckers, which, with the increased grid numbers has been magnified.
I have also read quite a few praising PCARS for various reasons, believe it or not, and hopefully we will see some more new/returning player's soon.
This post isn't meant as a Forza bashing, I own most of the games and have enjoyed them all.
It does seem that their losing the more serious racer's with their design decisions, and lack of communication with customers.

We may not always agree with the responses received here but at least the development team are passionate about this product.

Cheers for now

Bigsteviet
13-11-2015, 18:12
Speaking as a Forza 6 player returning to PCars, I've not had one single problem with F6 since it released. I've thoroughly enjoyed it :)

And my single foray back into PCars has already produced issues. But when it works, boy it's great!!!

PFalcon
13-11-2015, 18:28
Speaking as a Forza 6 player returning to PCars, I've not had one single problem with F6 since it released. I've thoroughly enjoyed it :)

And my single foray back into PCars has already produced issues. But when it works, boy it's great!!!

Your last sentence sums it up for me... PCars might be (arguably) more buggy than Forza 6, but the driving experience in PC is so much better than in Forza, I can happily put up with the few issues in PCars. I think Forza does what it was designed to do very well and with much stability - but unfortunately (for us hard core simmers) it was designed to be much more of a game (accessible to casual gamers) than a simulation.

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 19:03
Slightly off topic, but I have some personal positive news.
I've been suffering for over 3 weeks with what was suspected Sciatica. Couldn't sleep, drive or even sit down for a meal.
Dr chucked a load of drugs at me and talked about his previous back issues. I've had back problems before (most of us have, or will) and this has been different in a lot of ways.
Anyway, today I visited a Osteopath, who within 5 mins knew that my pelvis was dislodged and proceeded to manipulate back into place.
The results are amazing already, 2 hrs later and Ive sat at a table, ate dinner and dont need subscribed/dodgy drugs to numb the pain.
Best £45 I've ever spent.
Cliché, I know but it's easy to take your health for granted.
Although I have had a lot of gaming time (stood up) this week:)

PFalcon
13-11-2015, 19:15
I've been suffering for over 3 weeks with what was suspected Sciatica. Couldn't sleep, drive or even sit down for a meal.
Dr chucked a load of drugs at me and talked about his previous back issues. I've had back problems before (most of us have, or will) and this has been different in a lot of ways.
Anyway, today I visited a Osteopath, who within 5 mins knew that my pelvis was dislodged and proceeded to manipulate back into place.
The results are amazing already, 2 hrs later and Ive sat at a table, ate dinner and dont need subscribed/dodgy drugs to numb the pain.

Awesome news and glad you are feeling better! As cliche as it might be, nothing else really matters when you don't have your health...

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 19:29
Thanks PFalcon.
I have massive respect for the people that suffer their whole lives from all sorts of problems, and many of them don't grumble about the crappy hand they've been dealt.

Games consoles (and PCARS) should be in every hospital ward around the world IMO.
It's been a great distraction from my pain and I'm sure it would be welcomed by all, daytime tv has left me suicidal sometimes!

ashasha
13-11-2015, 20:08
I had something a chronic back problem that I think had symptoms very close to sciatica. Basically it was the same feeling as when you hit your funny bone shooting down from my back to my toes on my left leg 24/7 for almost 4 years straight. No pills really helped. I ended up going to a pain management clinic and had them burn the nerves in my facet joints. Took about 5 times for it to finally take (those damn nerves would grow back), but I've been relatively pain free for about 4 years now.

I can't imagine not living in today's world of modern medicine because it wears on every fiber of your being. I still remember laying on the table and telling the doctor that I could tell that he had finally hit the right spot with that big old nasty needle and told him (and I quote) "fry that $#@#)$*(#! for good."

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 21:03
Since my last post, the pain is back......Not a happy bunny!
Ashasha, please send me you're Dr's address.
I might buy some real drugs soon, there's plenty around my neighbourhood.

Edit: This may get locked, but my thoughts and heart felt sympathies go out to all affected by the tragic events in Paris tonight.

Really puts my minor problems into perspective.
Hold onto those you love as long and as tightly as you can.

KkDrummer
14-11-2015, 12:21

Glad to hear you are feeling well Sergio!

Sergi01978
14-11-2015, 19:41
Thanks KkDrummer.

I have been taking part in a weekly league and although not winning, it's been a lot of fun to race with fast and fair player's.
The host invited me because he thought I was Spanish (Gamertag! ) and a fairly clean driver.

I must give a big shout out to the guy's who have shared their tunes, and also to Jussi for the tips. ...Even if I don't understand half of it!
Gt championship, this week was Monaco, soooo hard!
Next week is Spa, so I was over the moon. Got a solid setup for my 12c, like the track etc.....And then I received the news that it's a night race.

Ah well, I love a challenge:eagerness:

Sandman705
15-11-2015, 21:23

I wish you nothing but good health and gaming. I battled cancer (AND WON!!!) and through it all I was gaming my heart out. Right after chemo and radiation, XBox time....helped me forget about the horrors I was going through.

I hope your issue is corrected and you are healthy ASAP.