PDA

View Full Version : McLaren mp4/4?

RetroNooB
04-11-2015, 20:58
will the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 be coming to us aswell guys? :D just bought a full cockpit setup for this game, and the one car i have to drive is only available on an older gen racer :(

please make it happen here guys :)

Dan77 DESTROYER
04-11-2015, 21:46
Yes please

RetroNooB
04-11-2015, 21:54
Yes please

m8 i cant believe it, ive been waiting (in dillusional hope) to drive that car since i was 12, but im worried the other racer might ruin the experience for me :ambivalence:

PAUL Y0UNG
05-11-2015, 10:31
I almost cried this morning knowing PCars will never ever get this car after Turn10 got the rights! Its the EA - Porsche scenario all over again. DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!

Psychomatrix
05-11-2015, 11:52
Who said that turn 10 have exclusive rights for that car?

PAUL Y0UNG
05-11-2015, 11:58
Who said that turn 10 have exclusive rights for that car?

good question...... my answer is Nobody, im basing my answer of pure assumption. I know that if i had just bought the rights to this very exclusive car i would NOT be sharing them with competitors.

Didd31
05-11-2015, 12:49
In France we say " we can't have the butter and the money of the butter" to have the both and the pleasure of a very different experiences of virtual driving make as a lot of us on xBoxOne : play Pcars and Forza6 !

Oo04RCY
05-11-2015, 13:36
Great thread and good question. I'm even considering turning to the dark forza just to open my eyes to what's out there and all the cars....

PTG Baby Cow
05-11-2015, 14:41
Great thread and good question. I'm even considering turning to the dark forza just to open my eyes to what's out there and all the cars....

If you have a wheel you will end up highly dissapointed. Go look at that forum and just search tx im sure you will find hundreds accounts of terrible ffb

beetes_juice
05-11-2015, 14:46

I do that from time to time....tbh its a nice little break but yeah end up back here after about an hour.

Oo04RCY
05-11-2015, 14:55
Thanks people for the great advice! Yes I've tested Forza6 having loved earlier versions and liked the latter ones and yes I was quite disappointed not only in the driving feel, the artwork and track modelling but love all the cars and what you can do to them all the same. The roulette features good too. On previous version I never bought but just raced season after season usually as and up to as many times as the games numbers and never completed my full Ferrari collection...
As for wheels, yes it's the horror stories that have put me off but guess it's a lot like all the technology we use in these sims, it's still playing catch up to our expectations. I'd love a wheel but while still an amateur I'm quite competent now using a pad. Thanks for this post, your comments and un biased opinions.

PTG Baby Cow
05-11-2015, 14:59
let me clarify tho. I am not saying dont buy a wheel. But if you are thinking of buying a wheel to play that game, to drive that iconic car it is sure to dissapoint. If you are going to get a wheel and get it properly set up here. I highly suggest it. Also, if you have a pc, the pc guys i play with on xbox say that the wheel handles even better on pc.