PDA

View Full Version : Bugs are alive in this game !!

TAAT GUNA
05-11-2015, 01:46
Sorry for this thread but im disaponting with this game right now i dont know what to say...ive been playing this game since is out, this only game, only stoped for Battlefront beta and ive never said nothing bad about this game but now, f###k, keep disconneting, people joining and leaving in games session while we're racing Causing lag like RTA noskils said in another trhread with video, im in preview and since ive got the new dash ive never had the bug noise again, but tonight it came alive and stronger than ever before, when you are close to another car it seems they have glue and you dont see that on ps4 or PC, front left tire keeps going red, front lights to week and you cant ser shit on night races without green line, when you leave a lobby and you enter another you stay with previwes lobby information só you cant join...i could stay here all night but no, im gona give another try on the game tonight becouse i love it a lot not to play it, but please guys, just focus on fixing the game first, and then give US cars, tracks, season pass and we'll buy it!!

madmax2069
05-11-2015, 03:02
when you are close to another car it seems they have glue and you dont see that on ps4 or PC

Yes you see this on PS4 and PC as well. Because its not a bug.

TAAT GUNA
05-11-2015, 03:38
Yes you see this on PS4 and PC as well. Because its not a bug.

So i got no point in my opinion and the game is good that way for you... ok

Darthlethbridge
05-11-2015, 05:09
Fun.....is alive in this game.

Hey to be honest, every game I have ever played from Apple II to the NES has had glitches, bugs, and occasional hiccup.

Oo04RCY
05-11-2015, 13:43
I've hardly noticed that many recently but remember if you race with your visor up and open you'll end up having to swallow a few! Have you tried all the great suggestions on here? Funnily and strangely I've discovered my poor internet connection and Xbox1 runs much smother if I remove all rotten apple devices off and from my wifi when I'm racing, even putting my phone on airplane mode too! DO NOT DISTURB RACING IN PROGRESS!!!