PDA

View Full Version : BUG REPORT - PLEASE SMS AND DEVS, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

Grijo
06-11-2015, 13:49
Good afternoon my friends. I want to report some bugs that I had a few days ago.

1 - I had edited a pit strategy to Ginneta GT4, using soft tyres. But the pit crew always replace my tyres for medium ones. If I try to set to use the other ones, they do the job right. I noticed this problem with the Rocket Bunny GT4 and Aston GT4 too.

2 - I was testing rain tyres and different pressures for them. But I noticed that if I try to edit a pit strategy, the tyres cannot pass the 2,00 bar pressure limit. Some cars uses tyres with higher pressures than 2,00 bar. How do I edit a pit strategy for them?

3 - The "Do 175 laps in career" invitational isn't unlocking.

Thanks in advance.

Grijo
06-11-2015, 18:16
Hello, someone here can give me a feedback about those bugs?

Roger Prynne
06-11-2015, 18:20
Moved to relevant forum, so you might get some answers now.

Please don't use all CAPS in your title as it looks like you are shouting.... thanks.

Grijo
06-11-2015, 18:28
Moved to relevant forum, so you might get some answers now.

Please don't use all CAPS in your title as it looks like you are shouting.... thanks.

I'm sorry, I only did that to draw attention to it. And that's why I used the word "please". Thanks

sam.bloxx
11-11-2015, 17:45
I'm having a similar problem with the Formula B. I start on slicks, go to do my mandatory pit stop (already pre-selected slicks), but always come out on mediums, ruins the race.

Toastinho
01-12-2015, 22:44
I asked about the 175 career laps not unlocking and got a bit of an answer in this thread;

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26062-Career-Mode-Invitation-Bugged-Please-Fix-Patch/page2

seems that event isn't labelled correctly, haven't managed to work out which endurance race it is yet.